If 500 Days of Summer took place in NYC instead of LA

stoneface all you want.

movie was about a simp that got his heart broken by a chick that from the get go told him she didn't want a relationship.

the only good thing about that movie was Zooey.

One of my favorite movies of the last few years. Seen it a few times and Love it every time. The Reality and Expectation scene was probably my favorite part.

One of my favorite movies of the last few years. Seen it a few times and Love it every time. The Reality and Expectation scene was probably my favorite part.

This is one of the times something being in NY would do what you say.

Plus isn't this based on a somewhat true story? 2nd time around watching it though, the main character reminded me of Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother or just makes me think how there could be a movie based on him minus the comedy that'd be just as good.

Loved the movie btw and love the soundtrack even more
pimp.gif

This is one of the times something being in NY would do what you say.

Plus isn't this based on a somewhat true story? 2nd time around watching it though, the main character reminded me of Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother or just makes me think how there could be a movie based on him minus the comedy that'd be just as good.

Loved the movie btw and love the soundtrack even more
pimp.gif

Never seen this, but from the comment sayin its about a simp, I have no desire to ever watch it

Never seen this, but from the comment sayin its about a simp, I have no desire to ever watch it

Yes, NYC is the greatest and every movie ever should be filmed there, we get it
eyes.gif

Yes, NYC is the greatest and every movie ever should be filmed there, we get it
eyes.gif

This movie is great but I still prefer "Say Anything..." (1989) with John Cusack. One of the best quotes "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"

This movie is great but I still prefer "Say Anything..." (1989) with John Cusack. One of the best quotes "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"

Back
Top Bottom