If 500 Days of Summer took place in NYC instead of LA

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Never seen this, but from the comment sayin its about a simp, I have no desire to ever watch it

Judging by your comment, you probably wouldn't get it anyway

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Never seen this, but from the comment sayin its about a simp, I have no desire to ever watch it

Judging by your comment, you probably wouldn't get it anyway

this thread is from 10 months ago.. %%@? 
indifferent.gif

It could have possibly been better if it was placed here in NYC....

BUT I think the director of the film wanted it to be in a setting that gave more of a "real" feeling to it being that JGL represented only 1 of the millions of simps that live in the state of California and take L's on a daily.

It could have possibly been better if it was placed here in NYC....

BUT I think the director of the film wanted it to be in a setting that gave more of a "real" feeling to it being that JGL represented only 1 of the millions of simps that live in the state of California and take L's on a daily.

Originally Posted by Nash

Yes, NYC is the greatest and every movie ever should be filmed there, we get it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone not living in NYC should just off themselves, they're not living life how it was meant to be.

Originally Posted by Nash

Yes, NYC is the greatest and every movie ever should be filmed there, we get it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone not living in NYC should just off themselves, they're not living life how it was meant to be.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

This movie is great but I still prefer "Say Anything..." (1989) with John Cusack. One of the best quotes "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"
did dis duu just did dis...

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

This movie is great but I still prefer "Say Anything..." (1989) with John Cusack. One of the best quotes "I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen"
did dis duu just did dis...

Ohhh I thought you meant what if you switched the weather from Cali to NY lol. Didn't know this was a movie.

Ohhh I thought you meant what if you switched the weather from Cali to NY lol. Didn't know this was a movie.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i wish they made another with the new girl at the end she is fine

Minka Kelly 
pimp.gif

I'd recommend the movie though for those who haven't seen it. It wasn't what I expected at all, very smart and well written even though it's basically a chick flick... 

Back
Top Bottom