If a girl doesn't require a condom...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

if a girl you just met wants to %@+@ you, that means she's easy. so just imagine just how many guys she has had unprotected sex with
sick.gif

You can't say that. Some girls do different things in different situations with different individuals.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Y'all bammas are soft.

Hot up in the moment, you got a shorty kissin on your neck rubbin on your **@% talkin' bout' how much she wanna $%*%.

You'll be $%#%!@...

Guaranteed.

Y'all need to grow up.
laugh.gif

My-T.

Wow, that was a dumb post.

From a niketalker ive respected over the years too
smh.gif

Unless its a serious relationship, its important to wrap it up. Thats why i keep condoms in my glove box

Look, I'm not the type to have a random jump-off spree like Goldenarmz.

However,

%%%$ it. I'm married now anyways. And I have a kid, so you know I'm not using a jim hat.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes are throwing away their MyTsharp baseball cards in shame..

My-T.

I only boned raw with 6 different girls...3 were girlfriends and the other 3 were girls I been knew. I get tested once a year, and I'm glad as hell I nevercaught anything.

Primavera Vills wrote:
I only boned raw with 6 different girls...3 were girlfriends and the other 3 were girls I been knew. I get tested once a year, and I'm glad as hell I never caught anything.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And that's way more than me..
laugh.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

I had a homeboy called me one nite after he smashed some chick raw...almost crying because he was so scared he might have caught something...smh...damnfool....he was fine he got checked out, but til this day I tell him, one of these days you going to catch something...always protect yourself.

Na, if a shorty talking about wanting it raw that means other dudes hit it. If she wants me to put it on, then i slip it off mid-pipe, YA DIGGGG!!!!

No matter how much you feelin someone you should always use a condom, men and ladies. That one good night of not using it can cost you a lot and then youregoing to wish you could go back on that !+*@ and you wont be able to.

Cant help but think of that chapelle show episode where all those stds were dancin and singin

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Originally Posted by One Love

Real talk on blood
this one time this #+%% was gonna let me hit but i turned it down cause i hear she got around and i aint have any condoms
i regret it now because i dont think ill ever have that oppurtunity every again
Really Geronimo?

b4zwx3.gif

laugh.gif
nice .gif

if a girl you just met wants to %@+@ you, that means she's easy. so just imagine just how many guys she has had unprotected sex with
sick.gif
that's a little judgmental...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

sick.gif
that's a little judgmental...
well that's the way they are judged by everyone in the world. don't try to tell me not.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Y'all bammas are soft.

Hot up in the moment, you got a shorty kissin on your neck rubbin on your **@% talkin' bout' how much she wanna $%*%.

You'll be $%#%!@...

Guaranteed.

Y'all need to grow up.
laugh.gif

My-T.

Cuz got a point. Yea, that don't apply to everyone but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom