If A Man Hits A Woman In Public Do You Guys Jump In Or Fall Back?

I remember I tried to holla at this gay chick, this girl flipped out and said "ill shoot u p****". I turned around and told her "if I ever catch you id kill you". Needless to say, women say a lot of reckless things. Id keep it movin, mind my own business.

Call the cops.

Here's what happened to my city:

- Some guy was beating his girl in my city

- A good samaritan stepped in to help

- The woman beater also beat the good samaritan to a pulp

- When the cops came in to settle everything, the woman sided with her boyfriend

I've never seen a woman hit in public so I must be hanging out at the wrong spots
So you dont sit in the nosebleeds at Eagles games 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

I like it, Stay away from da savages Stilll, stay away from da savages 

So you dont sit in the nosebleeds at Eagles games :nerd:

:pimp:

I like it, Stay away from da savages Stilll, stay away from da savages 

the Vet is long gone :lol:

Eagles games are pretty tame nowadays but I prefer the couch or my local watering hole anyway when it comes to football watching :smokin

If she's on the ground already, and he's still beating her, than yeah maybe depending on the situation. If it's a fight/brawl, and other people are around, I'll let them be Captain.

Unless the dude is some stalker ex boyfriend or just some harassing type, its not my situation to get involved in and even then police get a paycheck to fix situations like these, (granted they aren't all that effective)

Your only seeing the actual argument or encounter, you have no clue what caused or led up to that encounter.

Some people need to step back and stay out of other people's business though. When I was a teenager, me and my girl at the time got into a pretty heated argument in parking lot of a mall by where I live. We were both acting like animals. Some older dude tried to stick his nose in, clearly taking her side, not trying to hear a word I was saying and came at me too aggressive for my liking, I snuffed him while he was trying to tell her some stuff about guys with anger issues :lol: It wasn't his situation to get involved in, and he made a predetermined judgement on who was in the wrong without knowing the facts and it backfired on him, while me and my girl at the time were cool like we never argued after that all happened.

the Vet is long gone :lol:

Eagles games are pretty tame nowadays but I prefer the couch or my local watering hole anyway when it comes to football watching :smokin

I went to a phillies mets game in August wearing my mets stuff. The Philly fans were cool as hell, they were telling me, that unless you wear cowboys stuff to the linc got nothing to worry about :lol:

I think your boy polorico is going to the eagles cowboys game in Philly in December though.

If I witness the whole action, and if she is the aggressor, no, I do not step in. If a man is harassing a woman, and then lays hands on her, I make note that I am calling the authorities. 

If a man would beat a woman in public.... I'm pretty sure that same dude wouldn't hesitate busting a cap in yo ***

I went to a phillies mets game in August wearing my mets stuff. The Philly fans were cool as hell, they were telling me, that unless you wear cowboys stuff to the linc got nothing to worry about :lol:

I think your boy polorico is going to the eagles cowboys game in Philly in December though.

yeah it's pretty chill in Philly now; we get a bad rep for the past

only reason we hate Cowboys fans so much is because these losers walk around with Phillies ballcaps rocking their Romo jerseys like clowns :lol:

Philly is a 4 for 4 town because everyone is close knit in a blue collar city; I think it's cool when fans from other cities come through, we def get a lot of Met's fans at Citizens Bank Park and vice versa at Citifield

Polorico getting Bunz at the Linc :lol:

Last edited:
Unless you know the people involved, then there's no need to involve yourself into an already messy situation.

Real talk I mind my ******* business
Unless its interfering with me
I just sip my tea and mind my own
Now if he going full hulk smash mode on her
Like straight up continuously hitting her then I may say something
But if its just a smack or something then nah I ain't involving myself

QFT

People gonna get enough of trying to play the arbitrator/Samaritan and ****. End up getting ****** up worse than whoever is actually in the situation... Unless shes getting raped then I see absolutely no reason to jump in.

Damn, serious **** right there.

Call the cops.

Here's what happened to my city:

- Some guy was beating his girl in my city
- A good samaritan stepped in to help
- The woman beater also beat the good samaritan to a pulp
- When the cops came in to settle everything, the woman sided with her boyfriend

Heard about **** like this before too. Stranger intervenes and got his butt whipped by both bf and gf. It isn't safe in this day to get involved in other peoples business. You can't tell parents how to raise their children, you can't tell couples how to behave in public. If the situation is that egregious, just call the cops and record what you can with your phone if you think evidence is needed.

I'm sorry but I can't afford to risk my life for someone, when it could bite me in the ***. Helping someone out of a burning building yes. Stopping a DV incident no way.

Pimp SQuad :rofl:

nah b, I'm in there like swimwear. I stand up for those that can't stand up for themselves. I don't rock with bullying or abuse of any kind. Yall got beef, use your words. It's really that simple. I see a chick beating on a dude, or a mother/father beating on a child, same deal. I won't put hands on them, I fight hate with love, but i would definitely get in between there and cause the cease fire.

Keep it pushing unless her life was really in danger. 

Don't know the circumstances and not about to find out

yeah it's pretty chill in Philly now; we get a bad rep for the past

only reason we hate Cowboys fans so much is because these losers walk around with Phillies ballcaps rocking their Romo jerseys like clowns :lol:

Philly is a 4 for 4 town because everyone is close knit in a blue collar city; I think it's cool when fans from other cities come through, we def get a lot of Met's fans at Citizens Bank Park and vice versa at Citifield

Polorico getting Bunz at the Linc :lol:

Yeah Philly fans come out in big numbers to citi field, even these past few seasons. They travel well too, there was a good chunk of em out here when they played the dodgers in the playoffs in 08 and 09.

That dude is going to get beat up like its the vet if he goes. Dude was talkin about rockin the cowboys stuff and running his mouth all game long :lol:

Back
Top Bottom