If a woman brings you around her a child?..does that Mean she like you

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Where?
What happened when you and her were alone?
Were both of you flirting??
nerd.gif

We went to go see project x... I invited her... Picked up her while it was raining... Grabbed my shirt and put it over her as We walked to car... We seen the movie... We was laughing with each other...whole movie we had fun... End of movie as we walked out... Crowd of people leaving... I wasnt "directly " by her or behind her... As I walked out... She says " oh I thought you were behind me"... I was like nahhhh... She was like I need you behind me... Don't know what that was all about... But yeah it was semi flirting I guess
laugh.gif

She wants you to do anal.

OP, when you went to the movie what type of snacks did you get? This makes all the difference. Popcorn? if so how much butter? Flavor of ICEE?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

OP, when you went to the movie what type of snacks did you get? This makes all the difference. Popcorn? if so how much butter? Flavor of ICEE?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Where?
What happened when you and her were alone?
Were both of you flirting??
nerd.gif

We went to go see project x... I invited her... Picked up her while it was raining... Grabbed my shirt and put it over her as We walked to car... We seen the movie... We was laughing with each other...whole movie we had fun... End of movie as we walked out... Crowd of people leaving... I wasnt "directly " by her or behind her... As I walked out... She says " oh I thought you were behind me"... I was like nahhhh... She was like I need you behind me... Don't know what that was all about... But yeah it was semi flirting I guess
laugh.gif
should of said "oh you like it from behind?" 
tongue.gif

There could be something brewing here or maybe it's all in your mind; 2 ways you can approach this is;

A) You are a potential life partner/relationship potential so she is evaluating how you deal with the child in relation to her; your behaviour is a guide to how you will treat them if she wants to go any further.... You could be in good if the child sees you and identifies with you as someone Mom cares about, even if the birth father is still hanging around.

B) The other end of the spectrum may be (No offense, just a scenario) she could see you as a meal-ticket to help set her up taking care of the kid, both financially or otherwise. Seeing as you offered to pay & she did not refuse it could lean that route but hey, take them out on some more PG dates to see where you stand... it can't hurt & you can flex your future "Daddy" skills even if you're so not inclined.

If she pays and evens out the bills going out you're good, if she doesn't...

It's a big thing to women if they add kids to the dating mix, it means she trusts you around her, & this trust extends out to her child. Whatever happens please remember to keep that trust intact as best you can, for yourself and the kid...

Worst case scenario is that she could not find a sitter & had to resort to keep the kid baggage around while on your date. I would hope that is not the case.

In any case, all the best & good luck.

First instinct I had in reaction to your story is she's trying to make you her baby's new daddy. If you get along with the child and her daughter is ultimately comfortable, then you pass the test. Similar to the first time a guy meets his girlfriend's close friends. 
Bird, that may be true about being too soon to introduce him to her child, but also on the flip side it could save her a lot of time. Meaning if he can't mesh well with her daughter then there's no long-term future anyway. 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

LMAO  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jbv1

There could be something brewing here or maybe it's all in your mind; 2 ways you can approach this is;

A) You are a potential life partner/relationship potential so she is evaluating how you deal with the child in relation to her; your behaviour is a guide to how you will treat them if she wants to go any further.... You could be in good if the child sees you and identifies with you as someone Mom cares about, even if the birth father is still hanging around.

B) The other end of the spectrum may be (No offense, just a scenario) she could see you as a meal-ticket to help set her up taking care of the kid, both financially or otherwise. Seeing as you offered to pay & she did not refuse it could lean that route but hey, take them out on some more PG dates to see where you stand... it can't hurt & you can flex your future "Daddy" skills even if you're so not inclined.

If she pays and evens out the bills going out you're good, if she doesn't...

It's a big thing to women if they add kids to the dating mix, it means she trusts you around her, & this trust extends out to her child. Whatever happens please remember to keep that trust intact as best you can, for yourself and the kid...

Worst case scenario is that she could not find a sitter & had to resort to keep the kid baggage around while on your date. I would hope that is not the case.

In any case, all the best & good luck.
This is the most sound advice thus far, I can relate to it after dating a few young moms back then. Good luck OP.

I would diregard this female, if she was feeling you she would've topped you off after the movie ...

Chick invited me to do something fun with her and her daughter
eek.gif
... We ended up going to the movies to watch a kiddy movie in 3d... She payed it for it and everything after I pulled out my card
pimp.gif
... Am I in the friendzone??
laugh.gif

And I told her to text me when she make it home... She text me later and said "we're home "
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So funny cause girls usually flake etc but when they actually do what the say you get that '
eek.gif
' reaction.

But yeah, she either really likes you or is real irresponsible. She may be lonely as well BUT that isn't always a bad thing.

At first I thought she using for me to pay or something... When she paid I was like
eek.gif
... I might have a winner ...but late last night after the date I can see she felt kinda comfortable with me asking about her daughter... Our next date will be the park... Family day
laugh.gif

daddy-zoned 
laugh.gif

sounds like she's trying to get you emotionally attached to her and a stranger's seedling. and after you hit it'll be that much harder to quit.

Spoiler [+]
no mercy op

1353045_o.gif

OP, you're in the calm down and take it slow zone. Relax man, I can tell you are overly excited by the fact that she texted you when she got home. In reality, that doesn't mean anything. Take it slow. Just curious, how old are you?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Op dont put in a ton of work and end up with nothing after.
^ I see what you did there
laugh.gif
. Plus OP, maybe she couldn't find a babysitter that day. Or maybe she brought the kid to scare you from taking further steps. Man, who knows? Women can be confusing sometimes. Just take it day by day.

Originally Posted by beh235

OP, you're in the calm down and take it slow zone. Relax man, I can tell you are overly excited by the fact that she texted you when she got home. In reality, that doesn't mean anything. Take it slow. Just curious, how old are you?

I'm 23 fam... Don't get hyped up by the emoticons.... I'm not desperate... I'm real laid back

laugh.gif
. Plus OP, maybe she couldn't find a babysitter that day. Or maybe she brought the kid to scare you from taking further steps. Man, who knows? Women can be confusing sometimes. Just take it day by day.

Her and her daughter... Was originally suppose to have mommy and daughter day... I just came In the picture
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Her and her daughter... Was originally suppose to have mommy and daughter day... I just came In the picture
laugh.gif
Just be cool, yellow light status homie.

Back
Top Bottom