If a woman brings you around her a child?..does that Mean she like you

As far as I know, no it's not an indication that she likes you enough to let you smash while the child is asleep in the next room. If it is I've been slipping.

You better hit them draws next time you see her it sounds like she is trying to put you in the daddy zone.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Date a girl with a child?! No thanks!
just showed you were born after 1995...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
srs

there's a girl I know who I would wife up if she wasn't taken. she has two kids, is with the dad, and still damn near supports herself on her own. I've known her for a long *@% time, she's got everything a dude could want and need in a female.

I'm 23, yall young minded _ got me feeling 45.

anyways I do know a scallywag who would use dudes she was smashing for things like formula, diapers, blah blah. so it's a hit or miss.

take a chance OP.

yolo and all that %#+@.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

She wants you to do anal.

OP, when you went to the movie what type of snacks did you get? This makes all the difference. Popcorn? if so how much butter? Flavor of ICEE?

DEAD
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was born in '82. I'm too selfish to have kids of my own, so forgive me if I don't want to hang out with someone else's kid.

Hmm, just take it day by day.

You say you've known her for a while so that's why she brought her kid around you so quick.

But yea just take it slow

Obviously if she tries to make you a babysitter before you smash then it's clear where you stand with her

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Hmm, just take it day by day.

You say you've known her for a while so that's why she brought her kid around you so quick.

But yea just take it slow

Obviously if she tries to make you a babysitter before you smash then it's clear where you stand with her

The only reason the daughter is in the picture... Is because last week she picked her daughter up from by the baby daddy and he lives in another state with his people...now the baby currently lives out here now

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was born in '82. I'm too selfish to have kids of my own, so forgive me if I don't want to hang out with someone else's kid.
laugh.gif

NTers kill me with that nonsense...just cuz we dont want a girl with kids means we gotta young 
laugh.gif

Either that or she aint go no common sense. Depends on how long you have known her and what type of relationship you have. Dont shoplift the pooty!

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

NTers kill me with that nonsense...just cuz we dont want a girl with kids means we gotta young 
laugh.gif

i think it was too broad a statement fambs...
i took it as you wont even DEAL with a girl that had a kid...

i've dated chicks w/ kids... didnt mean i had to buy the kid this or that, or take him out for ice cream...

and i didnt... i've never dealt with another man's child 1 on 1 while i was with its mother.... and i believed i'm a bit seasoned for my age....

i would be foolish to say i would never date a chick w/ a kid cuz its a diff experience... 

looking for someone to spend my life w/ might be a different scene... but just dating? what's wrong w/ dat, fambs?

it can go alot of ways tho

a. she may think you are the one for her and her child
b. she may want you to take care of her child while she still messes with you and other dudes
c. some women bring other people with them on dates to ensure that you don't hit it
d. she doesn't have a babysitter and still wanted to go out

for instance, this guy at my job has gone out with this coworker of ours on numerous occasions and she brings her daughters along yet he's never hit it or anything remotely close to it

these mothers never go out and jump at any opportunity to go anywhere

this is why most men you have options avoid women with kids, why even go thru the hassle if you can find what you want without the extra attachments?

Friend i know is trying to get me to be around her daughter and family. i get the feeling like she trying to start something cuz "im a good guy and wants people like me to be around her child" im not trying play the dady role at my age.

Ive dated someone before with a 10 yearold kid and even that is something to think about.

IMO, you're getting yourself in a bad situation. This is coming from experience...my past 2 exs had kids (never again will i date a girl with kids). OP to make a long story short, unless the chick don't talk to the kids dad AT ALL anymore, don't get all wrapped up in this @!%!. Even if you aren't a jealous dude, trust me this situation will bring up jealousy, anger, resentment, and issues. Keep in mind fam, YOU WILL NEVER BE FIRST IN THIS CHICKS LIFE. SHE WILL NEVER PUT YOU FIRST.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

IMO, you're getting yourself in a bad situation. This is coming from experience...my past 2 exs had kids (never again will i date a girl with kids). OP to make a long story short, unless the chick don't talk to the kids dad AT ALL anymore, don't get all wrapped up in this @!%!. Even if you aren't a jealous dude, trust me this situation will bring up jealousy, anger, resentment, and issues. Keep in mind fam, YOU WILL NEVER BE FIRST IN THIS CHICKS LIFE. SHE WILL NEVER PUT YOU FIRST.

bucu feminity.Hes talking about dating, which is, lets be for real, a glorified %*$+ buddie, not marring the chick.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i think it was too broad a statement fambs...
i took it as you wont even DEAL with a girl that had a kid...

i've dated chicks w/ kids... didnt mean i had to buy the kid this or that, or take him out for ice cream...

and i didnt... i've never dealt with another man's child 1 on 1 while i was with its mother.... and i believed i'm a bit seasoned for my age....

i would be foolish to say i would never date a chick w/ a kid cuz its a diff experience... 

looking for someone to spend my life w/ might be a different scene... but just dating? what's wrong w/ dat, fambs?

I seriously don't understand what's so hard to understand. Some dudes flat out DON'T wanna date girls with kids. There are plenty of reasons as to why you should or shouldn't but they don't matter. Some guys just don't wanna.

Back
Top Bottom