If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

There's a book by Manly P. Hall called The Secret Teachings of All Ages that sheds some light on this subject among other things. It's a pretty dope book.

Taschen just did a re-release of it that goes for $500.

Really enjoy Manly P Hall. The audio book is on YouTube but to be honest that particular book is limited in that it covers so many different things that it doesn't go into great depth on anything in particular. But he does have literally 100s of hours of lectures on YouTube as well that go into greater detail on just about every occult topic you could think of. I learned so much from him, I'd highly recommend checking him out.

Really enjoy Manly P Hall. The audio book is on YouTube but to be honest that particular book is limited in that it covers so many different things that it doesn't go into great depth on anything in particular. But he does have literally 100s of hours of lectures on YouTube as well that go into greater detail on just about every occult topic you could think of. I learned so much from him, I'd highly recommend checking him out.

I'll check out those youtube lecture, I had no idea.

The book will open doors for whatever might interest you.

From the little I've read on freemasons in hall's book, the mainstream version of it as we see today is a perverted/twisted/false version of it; iykyk.

I'll check out those youtube lecture, I had no idea.

The book will open doors for whatever might interest you.

From the little I've read on freemasons in hall's book, the mainstream version of it as we see today is a perverted/twisted/false version of it; iykyk.

One of the best things about that book is the original artwork. A lot of the newer editions don't have it or only have parts of it. The original is pretty amazing but hard to get a hold of.

Do white folks hold on to it like us? (Outside of Masons)

Aren't black fraternities and sororities considered a part of black history and culture? Or is there another part of history you feel should be more embraced? Post civil rights? Pre slavery? Because alot of that in between is lost, obscured or too dark. Difficult for blacks folks to trace back individual or family history the way white folks can. I dont really see other races embracing their history or culture like that anyway, unless their parents or grandparents were immigrants.

Is this really an issue or is it just a niche group of people that are really holding on to that fraternity/sorority life? Seems like mainly an east coast thing. Irregardless, that sense of community or brotherhood they have amongst other black folks exclusively should be a positive thing, whereas the posts are implying its a negative thing.

Unrelated, but relevant to the Christianity/masonic topic, I came across this video last night. An absolutely incredible decryption of scripture. Mind was blown.

Do white folks hold on to it like us? (Outside of Masons)

The guy in the second tweet was making some great, insightful points. It is slightly bizarre how entrenched our people become; it is another firm of division.
Just listening to the conviction of the guy addressing druski... He's legitimately speaking as if someone threatened his mother. He wants to fight a comedian over a skit. Think about that.

On another note

Sometimes conspiracy theorists reach, but l actually find this very interesting.
Screenshot_20240216_235416_Google.jpg

We really in the matrix, I’ve seen things and people that tells me, we in a simulation. I can’t say too much, cause obviously they reading. Stay vigilant though.

Back
Top Bottom