If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

20220926_002017.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Is there proof membership leads to more money because it just sounds like a frat for adults?

these things are always so vague. i wonder where these opportunities exist cause in my world (healthcare) i don’t see these things being a factor

A simple not so simple question. I have met quite a few Masons in my lifetime (have never been asked to be one), and they have all seemed like, nice well to-do men who respect humanity. At a Laker v Pistons game there was a Mason in my box suite, I never asked him details about being a Mason only because I didn't want to annoy him. But from what I can gather it's just another frat (I guess you can call it secretive but not really) to help you "become a better man" I'm certain Jay-Z will be referenced in this thread but aside from the obvious, I would seriously like to know

So the question stands, would you join if asked?

-The Juice
depends if theres baddies in attendance tbh

Was having a convo with some folks a few nights ago but it's wild how many religious leaders are affiliated with these frats/sororities.

You would think they would denounce
/renounce those letters once they get saved. Always seemed like an extreme conflict of interest in my eyes.

Was having a convo with some folks a few nights ago but it's wild how many religious leaders are affiliated with these frats/sororities.

You would think they would denounce
/renounce those letters once they get saved. Always seemed like an extreme conflict of interest in my eyes.
Ironically, most of them were founded on Christian principles. I would love to know what the founders think of them now. One of the alpha founders went on record stating that he despises hazing, as told in the following video:

Which were founded strictly On Christian principles though?

Of the Divine 9 that is.

Christian with a sprinkle of the occult and other things. (Contradiction)

Last edited:
Well there is such a thing as Christian occultism although for the most part mainstream Christianity doesn't really recognize that offshoot.

It's my understanding that masonic teachings clarify Christian symbolism if you seek that info out.

The term is astrotheology

Are you a Mason or otherwise familiar with this discipline? Wasn't really what I had in mind but an interesting field nonetheless.

What happened to the conspiracy thread????
:nerd:

Chairman Meth determined we were not to discuss conspiracys on the people's republic of niketalk, particularly as it related to covid and vaccines. So it was censored and removed from the internet at that time.

Back
Top Bottom