If Drake Ethers Future is he The GOAT?

Didn't chris brown punch this dude in the eye...Now he talkin junk to future smh he should have did the video it would have only made sense since you have an Album coming out its time to be seen. Wonder if he going to do the Same to Flocka

Originally Posted by YNDGAF

Didn't chris brown punch this dude in the eye...Now he talkin junk to future smh he should have did the video it would have only made sense since you have an Album coming out its time to be seen. Wonder if he going to do the Same to Flocka

.......what?

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

.......what?

roll.gif
at the thread title

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

.......what?

man down
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm telling you drake is a genius for this one.

We are talking about him more than we would if he actually did the video. Him flaking is giving him more exposure than actually doing a video for a one hitter quitter.

wow i just heard this tony montana song
this is garbage why is this thread 6 pages? you guys acting like females

idk man, if you watch the video you can tell future not trynna flex. he basically said he was willing to concede to drake's 'celebrity'. he never made it seem as though he was trynna front on drake or diss him or whatever. he seems to have just kept it 100. people dont seem to respect that because future is relatively unknown and drake is drake. i think some of yall would let drake or other well known rappers steal money from you and then make excuses for them. "he woulda gave it back but,he's recording an album he aint got time for me, i mean he is drake,tho" hahahaha smh

Originally Posted by megatron

if it was so garbage then why did drake ask him to be on da remix?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

da principles from alot of ya seem to be compromised very easily.

this.

the only reason the song is cool is because of the beat...drake did his thing on the remix

Drake bum $++ shouldnt have been on this song in the first place, us atlanta folks was like why is this clown on this track ? Future shouldve got ross or somebody else and killed it! Drake didnt do this song any justice, hell I dont even play his version I rather hear future only

Drake is in the wrong tho, and if he smart his $++ will keep that %#!* talking PG...or he'll have way more than chris brown to worry about.

Lames calling the song garbage
laugh.gif
take your lame $++ on to that coffee lounge and listen to the roots or whatever...because the DJ aint playing that %#!* in the club

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if it was so garbage then why did drake ask him to be on da remix?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

da principles from alot of ya seem to be compromised very easily.

Yeah.... cuz they're ****-riders 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

I'm telling you drake is a genius for this one.

We are talking about him more than we would if he actually did the video. Him flaking is giving him more exposure than actually doing a video for a one hitter quitter.

youre crazy if you think the general public is talking about Drake not being in the video to the point that its gonna make people run out and buy Drake's album lol

song is terrible...i only watch the video cuz Future is surprisingly cute

i heard the Meek Mill freestyle before I ever heard the actual song...

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Drake bum $++ shouldnt have been on this song in the first place, us atlanta folks was like why is this clown on this track ? Future shouldve got ross or somebody else and killed it! Drake didnt do this song any justice, hell I dont even play his version I rather hear future only

Drake is in the wrong tho, and if he smart his $++ will keep that %#!* talking PG...or he'll have way more than chris brown to worry about.

laugh.gif
take your lame $++ on to that coffee lounge and listen to the roots or whatever...because the DJ aint playing that %#!* in the club

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah cause Future did such a great job huh? Other than the Hook there really is no reason to listen to the song. You can't even make out what Future's Marble mouth self is saying. I guess that's why the version with Drizzy has 5 million views but Future's version isn't even at 2 Million
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

like who, future? 
roll.gif
$+%!% please, future aint bout %%!$

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it was ANYBODY else that did this yall would go in on how they %**#$# up but since this is NT & its Drake.....

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif

like who, future? 
roll.gif
id take future VS drake in a pinch though...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif

like who, future? 
roll.gif
id take future VS drake in a pinch though...
i dont know i think it mite be alot closer than u think. future always high on weed leanin on syrup & rollin on a bean, plus he only weigh like 140

"I'm bou' to copatiger, and put it inda cour-sea'"
laugh.gif

I was always interested in where this ninja was from, and how Drake got on this song.  Personally, I listen to French Montana's version more, but Future solo version is growing on me (pause), mainly because I can't understand half his verses. 

On that note, I'm finna go listen to some Riff Raff - "Tiger blood paint 'n I swang like wolverines"

Originally Posted by cartune

FRESH OFF THE BANANA BOAT + CRABCAKES EVERYWHERE >>>>> Drake's verse

porche carrerra panamera 911 do the whole dash droppin all cash gutta to the death of me stickin to the reciepe plug deal wit columbians i kno sosa>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom