If God doesn't Exist Explain To Me How This Happened By Chance

rmx-adam-and-eve_o_412762.jpg
Somebody explain this.

Man, it's been a while since the last legit religion/atheism thread on NT.

You
'Watch on a beach' Descartes classic arguements,not necessarily proving 'god' but proving we came from somewhere, n, at least man can be assumed to come from god.

Basically, ur walking on a beach n u see a watch, do u assume the sand randomly formed into a watch, or someone placed it there?

You walking through the infinitnesd of nothing, u stumble upon a universe, do u assume some "thing, force, person, deity, etc.' put it there or has the infinite nothing randomly formed existence... Wher that 'thing, deity, etc.' comes from no one can 'answer' so I choose to BELIEVE in God, makes MY life easier, which shouldn't be scourned because u fantasize about how much religion has 'taken' from the world, forgetting that divine inspiration has sparked some of the greAtest contributions to human existence (distend chapel n e one) , provided hope to thousands when there was none. He's religion has done bad in the world...not 'some bad' but bad, but it has also done good in the lives of millions. That's why I dislike aetheist (same reason I dislike most people) because, like the ubuer religious, they only acknowledge things which further their arguements, the. When they meet someone who doesn't subscribe to their equally unproven BELIEF they try to argue it out of them, never really feeling the way they felt. Be hopeless for a moment, like truly hopeless n whether you curse, doubt or praise 'God' u acknowledge his existence. Even saying 'there is no 'God' is flawed because that's saying 'there isn't this thing that I clearly have a concept of, because I can make this statement that invokes certain ideals within my own mind, yet those ideas and conceptions don't exist, despite I have them, whether I has them as an action or reaction I have formed these ideals' the idea of God is God to me, the hope that something out there cares, not some old white dude judging with his white beard, but rather the universal force that created all of us n promises us that 2morrow, the future is better than anything you're going through, that life doesn't end at this current turmoil. The love one shows to someone else which has hurt them immensely, the love someone shows to people they have every reason to hate. That's God to me, universal force of oneness n the love that we have for our enemies. But atheist wi never acknowledge that concep I God

Quoted so ppl have to skip over it twice and maybe end up reading a sentance or two.

Writing, for example, was created and is used exclusively by humans. If you see a piece of paper with writing on it, you know that it has to have come from a human source. 

We can't really say that humans were created because we have no evidence for that. We don't know that humans were created, so it's a leap to assume that their intelligence must come from an intelligent source.  

Yeah it's a leap of faith. Believing in what you can't see. Yet you have felt it, smelled it, yet are in denial about believing in it. Some people are scared to become Christian at all because they believe that it's a bunch of rules, which its not. It's about having a relationship with God and believing that he sent his Son to die for us, then when he died he rose from the dead. Nobody on this earth is perfect. "Yet God loves just the way you are, but too much too let you stay the same" -Gary Simmons.

Writing, for example, was created and is used exclusively by humans. If you see a piece of paper with writing on it, you know that it has to have come from a human source. 

We can't really say that humans were created because we have no evidence for that. We don't know that humans were created, so it's a leap to assume that their intelligence must come from an intelligent source.  
Yeah it's a leap of faith. Believing in what you can't see. Yet you have felt it, smelled it, yet are in denial about believing in it. Some people are scared to become Christian at all because they believe that it's a bunch of rules, which its not. It's about having a relationship with God and believing that he sent his Son to die for us, then when he died he rose from the dead. Nobody on this earth is perfect. "Yet God loves just the way you are, but too much too let you stay the same" -Gary Simmons.
You're suggesting that people feel and smell god but are in denial that he exists?

Real talk I been taking anatomy and physiology and I was thinking the same thing as OP honestly

Yes sir.
A lot of people will watch Bill Maher bash Christianity or see the resemblance between us and a monkey and thus assume there is no God. The Trilobite which apperantly lived "Billions" of years ago had a better Eye than Humans and most mammals. So the world isn't necessarily evolving. Change does not equal evolution. In fact most mutations impair and even kill an organism despite what Stan Lee and the XMen have taught us. Every mutation of a gene or chromosome in the mothers womb will handicap a child or at least impair some feature unless it is a dormant cell feature.

Job 38: 4 “Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell Me, if you [a]have understanding, 5 Who set its measurements? Since you know.

Psalm 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course

Psalm 19:1, 1. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handywork.

1Timothy 20: Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called science and knowledge, 21 which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith.

Last edited:
True. But some people overdue it. People can't just become Christians over night. It takes time and a relationship to convert someone. Not just knocking on someone's door and telling them that Jesus is coming back and they need to become a Christian. Not knocking Jehovah witnesses. Honestly I wouldn't listen to just a random person telling me I am wrong and they are right about his or her beliefs, but I would maybe give a chance to someone who was my friend and asked me what I believe and then told me what they happen to believe is true..

I see what your saying. I do believe in a God but I'm not religious. But like you said it takes a lot of time to convert someone it's not overnight, and that's why it seems its being "shoved down people throats". Most people really don't even know that they are perceived in that way because the people around them share the same beliefs. Just like atheist don't get that they are perceived they same way from the outside.

You're suggesting that people feel and smell god but are in denial that he exists?

Basically. If you don't believe in God just go into a quiet place and sit there. You don't have to pray or anything. Just sit there and think of nothing. For 5 minutes. Tell me if you feel something. I not go on with your life and ignore me.

Basically. If you don't believe in God just go into a quiet place and sit there. You don't have to pray or anything. Just sit there and think of nothing. For 5 minutes. Tell me if you feel something. I not go on with your life and ignore me.

I give up.

@meek meals, you mean reintroduced.

Europeans only forced Christianity on people from a political, not spritual standpoint. Back in those days, your religion was your nationality. its hard for you guys to understand and properly discuss this with a modern perspective on religion and nationality.

I just feel this bomb *** :smokin

This line of thinking is what I struggle with.

Back
Top Bottom