if i worry about her when she dont text back am in love or a simp?

My Uncle and my Pops said the same damn thing.

that's called being insecure and guarding yourself from your own actual feelings so just in case things go awry in a relationship you've already conditioned yourself into being indifferent and numb.

little do ya'll know it's that indifference that sabotaged the relationship.

piss poor advice. I'm not throwing shade it's just the honest truth.

Last edited:
Nah. I would never treat my gf or wife like that. But if you're dealing with a roatation, that's sound advise.

Why get so invested in something that isn't real? You can't have feelings for every woman you deal with. As they would say that's running around with your nose wide open.

Nah. I would never treat my gf or wife like that. But if you're dealing with a roatation, that's sound advise.

Why get so invested in something that isn't real? You can't have feelings for every woman you deal with. As they would say that's running around with your nose wide open.

Oh of course, but I don't consider rosters/rotations as relationships.

You're supposed to not catch feelings for those broads.

So long as you're not cuffing these chicks then you're fine fam.

A rotation is basically just a practice squad. Shouldn't care about anything at all :lol: just go out there having fun and working on your game.

A rotation is basically just a practice squad. Shouldn't care about anything at all :lol: just go out there having fun and working on your game.

exactly, only on very rare occasions does one find a gem on the practice squad that you can call up to the big leagues.

That rare James Harrison who spent two years on the practice squad, got cut and resigned a couple of times and then finally got brought up and beasted.

Last edited:

exactly, only on very rare occasions does one find a gem on the practice squad that you can call up to the big leagues.

That rare James Harrison who spent two years on the practice squad, got cut and resigned a couple of times and then finally got brought up and beasted.
Yep it ain't easy getting that Kurt Warner type to come out of nowhere and go from bagging groceries to stealing your heart.

I look up to James Harrison and Mike Tomlin although I hate the steelers those two are solid guys...if James Harrison's story doesn't motivate you to  contine chasing your goals you dont have a backbone 

@op she's obviously not worried about you so why even scress on it

Last edited:
I look up to James Harrison and Mike Tomlin although I hate the steelers those two are solid guys...if James Harrison's story doesn't motivate you to  contine chasing your goals you dont have a backbone 

@op she's obviously not worried about you so why even scress on it

James Harrison is that ratchet who didn't know any better when she was a teen and got passed around a few times, then signed on as a side chick, remained loyal, played her part while you did your thing with other chicks, didn't **** with anyone else, and ended up being a truly rare case of a "bad girl turned good". She had to earn her way into your heart.

Yes she still a lil' crazy but she means well and would never hurt you. Only those who cross you.

Last edited:
thats why god made all these women. if one dont text back there are plenty others to choose from. stop limiting yourself op

James Harrison is that ratchet who didn't know any better when she was a teen and got passed around a few times, then signed on as a side chick, remained loyal, played her part while you did your thing with other chicks, didn't **** with anyone else, and ended up being a truly rare case of a "bad girl turned good". She had to earn her way into your heart.

Yes she still a lil' crazy but she means well and would never hurt you. Only those who cross you.
Im mad that u just compared him and its true
roll.gif

I feel like this post should be shared with sports blogs lol this is too real

Last edited:
its been three hours fam

havent texter her alot today since i was busy but u did around 7:40 and im still waiting for a reply

i might be a simp smh
You're thinking too much. Her not immediately responding to your text could be due to a number of reasons; stop fretting about things out of your control.
Waiting for women to respond to your text will make you an anxious person; instead, spend that time on cleaning your room, organizing something that needs organization, etc...

quit being a broad dude.

thats not your girl(yet?)

she's either busy, talking to another dude thats interested in her too, or just dont feel like talking to your creep ***

acquire more ****, **** em, and keep it rollin

Back
Top Bottom