if i worry about her when she dont text back am in love or a simp?

Ho *** ***** tryna pull my card. FOH young *****.

Like I gotta be fit to have game at my age. And I'd still fade him up, chubby or not.

I know my non buck toothed girl was choking on this long **** earlier today though.

Sucka *** *****.
Chill bro stop letting these birds get to you

Last edited:
It's whatever.

But like I've proven time and time again on this forum, I'm about what I say. I'm not a get on the internet and stunt a fake persona type of dude. The life I talk about, I've lived. Even the **** I don't talk about.

Because a dude was judging me. So yeah...

Cool. I was never Brolic. Are you actually a japjapejape in real life? Corny.

Where the pics, OP? To be sweating some female like this she better be serious. Momma took her phone for staying out past curfew with Tyrone. Seriously how old is ole girl? :lol:. Is this your ace girl? If not, wtf you responding to a side piece every morning? If you doing it right, you ain't got no worries and should have other Os on demand.

troyd is my boy for real

smh she still hadn't texted back
she usually texts me every morning but the other day she got grounded by her mom so idk if her mom took her phone or what
bruhhhh realtalk she told me she was grounded for being part curfew

ima ask her out for next weekend and see what happens

Ho *** ***** tryna pull my card. FOH young *****.

Like I gotta be fit to have game at my age. And I'd still fade him up, chubby or not.

I know my non buck toothed girl was choking on this long **** earlier today though.

Sucka *** *****.

Bring da musket

What a hunk

Real recognize real
You wanna see his eggplant?

[thread="616604"]son posted a timeline of shirtless selfies...eff outta here.[/thread]
[thread="616604"] [/thread]
[thread="616604"]and you were never brolic. you looked like you just used that perfect pushup machine all day.[/thread]
Dog

I

:rofl:

Brolic gon be ight :pimp:

she usually texts me every morning but the other day she got grounded by her mom so idk if her mom took her phone or what
I almost quit this thread after reading this. 
mean.gif

Thank god I didn't 
roll.gif

NjCollector please respond. 

The game gon change when they start letting people know if they read your texts or not.

Last edited:
What's he gonna say? That I'm still not cute enough in his book to give out advice about women? It's one thing to be gay which I have absolutely no problems with, it's another to claim to be straight and then act like a female. Dude wanted me to pass a degree of attraction before I could speak. Hopefully I passed his test. >D

What's he gonna say? That I'm still not cute enough in his book to give out advice about women? It's one thing to be gay which I have absolutely no problems with, it's another to claim to be straight and then act like a female. Dude wanted me to pass a degree of attraction before I could speak. Hopefully I passed his test. >D

:lol:

So many quotable posts in here. Thanks for the advice cause I need it. I don't understand the female species either, OP. :smh:

I'm in a situation where... (Long story short.)

I've reconnected with a chick that spoke to a year and a half ago. We went out at the end of November and we were texting every other day. So I waited two weeks before asking her out again. Well three really, cause I let her go to NY to spend Thanksgiving down there with the fam and the next weekend to keep to herself. So I ask her on a Thursday, if she would like to go to a Peruvian restaurant that she herself suggested we should go to on the next date.

She doesn't reply. (Yes, she has the read receipts turned on but just says delivered.)

Then I text her a week later telling her "If your not with me taking you out its cool. Just let me know what the deal is."
Doesn't reply.

And then I waited two weeks until her birthday, which was this past week. And wished her a happy birthday... No reply.

Can someone tell me what the hell happened? I mean this chick had her tongue down my throat on our last date. Also re-confirmed where she would like for us to go next. Told me "Of course I would like to go again, just let me know when you wanna go."

And yo fellas. This chick is baddddddd. I'm talking a 8/10. Dominican. Only thing is, she's short like 5'4.

Just let that go. Nothing worst than when someone ignores you. Can't be adult enough to just tell someone to leave you alone.

Back
Top Bottom