If Ma$e never left the hiphop industry...

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

He probly would have been like jadakiss as in a rap household name but slowed down popularity wise
best answer in this thread

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

He probly would have been like jadakiss as in a rap household name but slowed down popularity wise
best answer in this thread

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Mase was the o.g. of the "lazy" laid back flow, i think personally he is better than Fabolous. i guess you can say he birthed Fab's, Kanye's & Loon's whole style. can't lie he was rapping fierce as ever when he return to his "Murda" Mase moniker
Pretty much. 'Harlem World' still gets played til this day. Player Way, Take What's Yours, 24hrs To Live, Cheat On You, I Need To Be(&@^# is hilarious) and quite 
a few others good tracks on there. People may not want to admit it, but that's a classic for that time period. You can probably say the same about 'No Way Out'...

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Mase was the o.g. of the "lazy" laid back flow, i think personally he is better than Fabolous. i guess you can say he birthed Fab's, Kanye's & Loon's whole style. can't lie he was rapping fierce as ever when he return to his "Murda" Mase moniker
Pretty much. 'Harlem World' still gets played til this day. Player Way, Take What's Yours, 24hrs To Live, Cheat On You, I Need To Be(&@^# is hilarious) and quite 
a few others good tracks on there. People may not want to admit it, but that's a classic for that time period. You can probably say the same about 'No Way Out'...

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

ma$e appreciation thread. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom