If Sam Bradford left as a junior, Who goes number 1?

Who knows with question #1.

Question #2 - I'll go with the guy who threw for 3500 yards to these guys:
Danny Amendola
Brandon Gibson
Daniel Fells
Laurent Robinson
Mark Clayton
Danario Alexander

Please get Sammy some receivers...

Danny Amendola
Brandon Gibson
Daniel Fells
Laurent Robinson
Mark Clayton
Danario Alexander

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Danny Amendola
Brandon Gibson
Daniel Fells
Laurent Robinson
Mark Clayton
Danario Alexander

Thread....it showed in the last game of the season at Seattle, dude was putting the football in the receivers hands and it seemed like they would drop them on purpose. That one deep throw to the Tight End was picture perfect, he got up looking at his hands like "Why would you do that to me?"

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Danny Amendola
Brandon Gibson
Daniel Fells
Laurent Robinson
Mark Clayton
Danario Alexander

Thread....it showed in the last game of the season at Seattle, dude was putting the football in the receivers hands and it seemed like they would drop them on purpose. That one deep throw to the Tight End was picture perfect, he got up looking at his hands like "Why would you do that to me?"

Well if Bradford would have left as a REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE, I still think Stafford goes #1.

Well if Bradford would have left as a REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE, I still think Stafford goes #1.

Ya, he did leave as a Jr, but I know what you were getting at.

Idk, I think Bradford possibly goes #1 esp if he gains that damn 25 lbs of muscle he gained before the '10 draft. It would be a close call b/c Stafford does have a rocket.

Better career? Whomever stays healthy.

Ya, he did leave as a Jr, but I know what you were getting at.

Idk, I think Bradford possibly goes #1 esp if he gains that damn 25 lbs of muscle he gained before the '10 draft. It would be a close call b/c Stafford does have a rocket.

Bradford was a shoe-in to be drafted #1 overall if he left that year that is why people were shocked when he left. Mel Kiper and every other analyst were as high on him as any quaterback to come out in the draft in years. One of the reasons Stafford and Sanchez declared was due to Bradford staying so that opened up the doors for Stafford to go #1 and Sanchez to go in the 1st round. Remember people were debating whether Stafford should even go #1 compared to Suh. If Bradford declared there would have been no debate.

Bradford was a shoe-in to be drafted #1 overall if he left that year that is why people were shocked when he left. Mel Kiper and every other analyst were as high on him as any quaterback to come out in the draft in years. One of the reasons Stafford and Sanchez declared was due to Bradford staying so that opened up the doors for Stafford to go #1 and Sanchez to go in the 1st round. Remember people were debating whether Stafford should even go #1 compared to Suh. If Bradford declared there would have been no debate.

^ My bad, I meant Aaron Curry, Detroit fans were booing stafford and cheering for the team to select Curry.

^ My bad, I meant Aaron Curry, Detroit fans were booing stafford and cheering for the team to select Curry.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Pretty much. Both have shown ridiculous promise early on. Poor Stafford can't catch a break, but he looks real good when he's on and healthy.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Pretty much. Both have shown ridiculous promise early on. Poor Stafford can't catch a break, but he looks real good when he's on and healthy.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

I was actually surprised at Sam's production. He had injury concerns and returning to Oklahoma shocked everyone. From what I recall the Lions loved Stafford, so I still think they take him. Stafford and Sanchez were both going to enter the draft, I don't think it had anything to do with Bradford's decision. Also, after Sanchez tore up Penn State there was no doubt he was a first round pick, it's why he bounced. I was shocked he went in the top 5. Even with Bradford in the draft he was a first round lock.

Back
Top Bottom