If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by NooEra

People really criticizing the Quality of Wayne's girl ? Stop it.

Anyone that has ever really had a dime by his side ( <5% of NT ), know that that $#+# is a HASSLE. I would never rock with no ugly broad but a perfect 10 isnt necesarilly a good thing. Its about more than looks
laugh.gif

Wayne has had plenty of 10's . Obv hes wifed to her for a reason
double quoted for emphasis...
It's obvious a lot of cats in this thread haven't spent an extended amount of time around "dimes"

this. 

Originally Posted by ErickM713

How many NBA team does this lame rep 
laugh.gif

Dude team hops like crazy.
really, bandwagon all day, but those snowboard boots are wild, and pharell doesnt pull them off either, you cant pull of snowboard boots
i think wayne wishes he was a little white boy, that explains his change, everything hes doing is super different for a rapper, but the norm for some of the white boys i used to live with

The real question is why is it necessary for the men of NT to comment on another man's clothing in such detail.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

The real question is why is it necessary for the men of NT to comment on another man's clothing in such detail.

because as human beings we are sentient and social beings, our progression is attributive to a sense of communityand through technology the internet has made it possible for human beings over a vast coverage of land and waterto discuss socially akward fashion decissions made by a man who's livelihood depends on the popular opinion of thegeneral public.
What he said
smokin.gif

This is what bloods do?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also theres no way that shes not plotting to pull a Vanessa Bryant on him, lord knows how she can stand to be around him IDC what he says hes on lean 24/7 

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

This is what bloods do?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also theres no way that shes not plotting to pull a Vanessa Bryant on him, lord knows how she can stand to be around him IDC what he says hes on lean 24/7 

im sayin
i remember back when he started to blow up dude didnt even claim all of a sudden hes piru or w.e
laugh.gif

Meh. Post a pic of your girl then.

My girl in person > *

All the people talking out the butt straight hating. I cud care less. Do you

One of my favorite pics of her
smile.gif

Nah but really , wanes girl has a weird face. My girl doesn't have a body like that, but my girl makes up for any lack of body with her personality , and straight willingness to help me out. Shell be my trap girl when I need her to be, and a wifey when I need her to be.

Come at me bro.

.....and i dont buy that "he doesnt care" bs either. thats not a "i dont care" look. those items are put together on purpose......i dont know what Wayne's intent is with the outfit, but those items werent put together by accident.

......i mean this dude is a half step away from coming out in public wearing a superman cape and swim goggles on some BIG DADDY 'Frankenstien' steez.......all while looking at YOU crazy like nothings going on.

snowboots bruh.......

SNOWboots.

on some: "i aint care this morning, so i just threw on these snowboots, man @#!% it!

nah man

Dude who posted his chick pic has a cute girl

Wayne's chick is aight. let him cook

his fit. #++!. I saw them flash to him courtside and I was like %!@ is he wearing.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Its cute how many dudes worry about what other dudes wear
it's not cute how some dudes will cosign any wack chit (prolly cause they do it themselves)

you know some Nters are now searching REI.com for some snowboard boots
No doubt.  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

People really criticizing the Quality of Wayne's girl ? Stop it.

Anyone that has ever really had a dime by his side ( <5% of NT ), know that that $#+# is a HASSLE. I would never rock with no ugly broad but a perfect 10 isnt necesarilly a good thing. Its about more than looks
laugh.gif

Wayne has had plenty of 10's . Obv hes wifed to her for a reason
So real. 10's have way too many problems and most lack decent/respectable personalities. 

Back
Top Bottom