If you could get 4 million dollars tomorrow....

99% of people have never killed someone.

If y'all knew what taking someone's life felt like, seeing someone die right in front of you, this would be an easy no.

The only reason I'd kill someone is to protect my life or protect a loved ones life.

I didn't say you were the one committing the murder tho.....calm down young man

Chill with the condescending tone, old man.

The main point I was making is the death on your conscience. Most people don't know that feel and if they did, this wouldn't be a choice.

And that's some sucker stuff anyway. I'll make someone's whole life cease to be because I want to be able to pay eBay prices for new releases?

EVERYBODY'S life is more important than my need for excessive possessions, especially blood.

Now, if this is a joke topic, then sure, I can think of some relatives that could get offed. But I thought this was a legit topic.

No you need to chill. Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you". When in this situation you wouldn't. So why say it?

Also this isn't a joke topic. I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family. And others in this thread probably have similar situations.

Sorry if your so offended

So why add value to the topic? Why did you include the $4 Million?

Because I wanted to and I made up the thread and hypothetical. Also money can help right the wrongs they have done. If I offed them for free it would only make things worse.

Why would it make things worse, free or not? You obviously said they were doing more harm than anything... so taking them out the picture would already solve the problem.

So why add value?

Last edited:
Why would it make things worse, free or not? You obviously said they were doing more harm than anything... so taking them out the picture would already solve the problem.

So why add value?
how old are you? please think before you type.

If a person has kids they can't/don't take care, ruined cars and homes, people co-signed for them and now they owe money, etc....examples like that.

The money would take care of the kids, send them to college, pay off debt, etc.  Do you understand now?  Even the money would give them a great funeral that they would never get if not for the money......

Last edited:
No, nope.

I'm the type of person that dwells on the most mundane things in life.

Now a person's life, that of my relative, was taken by my order? Nah...

No you need to chill.  Look what you said. "seeing someone die right in front of you".   When in this situation you wouldn't.  So why say it?

Also this isn't a joke topic.  I know somebody in my fam that I would off because they cause nothing but pain to my family.  And others in this thread probably have similar situations. 

Sorry if your so offended
First off, the bolded is unnecessary.  You're being condescending again.  I'm not offended.  So let's move forward.

Second, You say "guap is thicker than blood" but then want to get all righteous about people causing pain to your family.  You're not being consistent.

Lastly, I did say "seeing someone die right in front of you"...but again, the main point I was making is that you will have a death on your conscience.  Whether I see them everyday or have only see them once in my life.  Good, bad or indifferent, I will have that person's blood on my hands and a soul that I was responsible for taking.

I'm barely close to my immediate fam so prolly, maybe, iono, never had a deal like this and most likely won't.

So why add value?

If a person has kids they can't/don't take care, ruined cars and homes, people co-signed for them and now they owe money, etc....examples like that.

The money would take care of the kids, send them to college, pay off debt, etc.  Do you understand now?  Even the money would give them a great funeral that they would never get if not for the money......

:rofl: Do you just make up more scenarios as you type? You make ZEROOOOO sense. Stick to your topic and be consistent with it! :x

this is wrong on all accounts..

and obviously your grandma loves him to be helping him..

do you think your grandma will be happy he's dead?

1347919736_smh.gif

This thread is dumb..off a relative? :smh:

How does one even turn this topic into an argument?

I swear some of you cats are mutants.

I'd off myself and have the money split with 1 million each to my son and daughter. 1 mil to my girl and the remaining million split between my fam. Hopefully they make good use of it

I'd off myself and have the money split with 1 million each to my son and daughter. 1 mil to my girl and the remaining million split between my fam. Hopefully they make good use of it
This is something I would do if it was 1 billion+

but, for 4 million? Why would you off yourself for 4 million. 

So why add value?

roll.gif
Do you just make up more scenarios as you type? You make ZEROOOOO sense. Stick to your topic and be consistent with it!
sick.gif
But I'm not making up scenarios....so what you talking about.

You wouldn't trade 4 million dollars for the life of a drug addict that has ruined the lives of 3 children and has no signs off caring/improving/changing and they over 40?

Like I said before if you family doesn't have any people you feel like are expendable then I can understand, but you are in no position to tell me who in my family is or isn't expendable.

So maybe you just want to argue against PB since thats the cool thing to do instead of sticking to the topic.

I have people I hate that are "family"

Wouldn't shed a tear or care if they live or die but I'm not 100% sure I could just say yes about this.

Last edited:
Sounds good.......
Naw I can't see why a productive member of society that has alot to give especially with kids would commit and think $4 million would make up for it.  Losing a good father isn't worth that man.  Money can't replace a great person who provides unless its 400 million or something but even then I wouldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom