if you could sign an endorsement deal with ONE company, which company and product would you choose?

Ferrari or Google.

Nike... :lol: youngsters.

Anyone saying Nike is either a teenager or a sheep. Y'all would really take sneakers and clothes over anything else? Nike has you kids so brainwashed it's not even funny.

I would have to go with a company like NetJets. I would much rather have a private jet to use then the new foams.

Last edited:
Either a Nike Shoe deal, but I cant have the same shoe every year with minor tweaks like the Lebrons and KDs. They almost all look like hyperfuses to me. Don't mind shoes resembling other shoes I hate every shoe in a single line looking like the same knockoff of the hyperfuse. I would only accept drastic changes between each model like the Jordans

or

I would want to be endorsed by one of my favorite clothing lines to rock their clothes, most notably the Pharell clothing lines.

Regular Nike deal would be awesome but if I had the bargaining chips on my side, give me unlimited access to Nike sneaker archives including Jordan Brand

Last edited:
Oldcastle Manufacturing.

Free homes/condos in the best communitites for life.

I'll be paid a large salary by the sponsor, which would be split between multiple accounts so that only the interest is paid out to me over my lifetime, my cost of living will be zero outside of food and transprotation.

Last edited:
I definitely couldn't go with Nike if you can't be seen in public with a competitors product.

I'd probably go with Samsung since they make such a wide range of quality products. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom