if you could sign an endorsement deal with ONE company, which company and product would you choose?

Which is why I chose NetJets.

Still can't believe all the Nike answers.
I choose Nike because
A. It's one of my favorite brands
B. I don't really wear Reebok or Adidas
C. I was gonna choose something else like Sony, but then I remember that I love my HTC, iPod, iMac, and Lenovo too much to do that
D. I think I'd be okay with wearing strictly Nike athletic gear. I mean, I can still wear stuff like Levi's cuz they're not really a competitor to Nike, right?

Last edited:
Someone mentioned hotels, i'd go with that.  I wouldn't mind living in a suite, and you can pitch hotels well into old age.

plus you'll have accommodations all over the world

sneakers and athletic wear, I don't know how long that would remain desirable to me as a spokesperson

so nah, no Nike

Last edited:
Wait I answered this question under the impression we were talking about realistic rewards from being an endorser of the product. Beoing isn't going to give anyone free Jets for life. I chose Nike because it's a product that has stood the test of time, and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Dudes in here tum'bout free gas for life and unlimited 747s, that's unrealistic. Nike also pays their endorsers very well. :smokin

Investing with playboy, doesn't mean you gettin' a new girl every night.

Last edited:
:lol: at the stupid people mentioning big holding firms/corporations. They do not have realistic products for you to endorse.

Top of my head, I'd say Emirates Airline. I'd love to travel around the world for free, with Dubai as homebase.

I choose Nike because
A. It's one of my favorite brands
B. I don't really wear Reebok or Adidas
C. I was gonna choose something else like Sony, but then I remember that I love my HTC, iPod, iMac, and Lenovo too much to do that
D. I think I'd be okay with wearing strictly Nike athletic gear. I mean, I can still wear stuff like Levi's cuz they're not really a competitor to Nike, right?

But, the OP says you just can't be seen in public with other products. So basically, you can have iMac's at home, Lenovo PC's, etc, but I see where having an iPod might be a problem.

With that said, I'm going with Google. Nexus phones before people can get them, and still have to fight over them since they're always out of stock, and I could even get ANY android phone I would like. Chromebooks. Google Fiber. The new cellular division they're rumored to come out with. They got everything

Playboy.

All the parties? The endless and revolving supply of beautiful bosom and butt. Shoooooootttt....Hugh Hefner 2.0 over here.

Last edited:
Anyone saying Nike is either a teenager or a sheep. Y'all would really take sneakers and clothes over anything else? Nike has you kids so brainwashed it's not even funny.

I would have to go with a company like NetJets. I would much rather have a private jet to use then the new foams.
I'm going with Nike but if endorsed by Nike i am pretty sure u will have money or the company would just give u funds to spend. What's shoes and clothes?? are u not on this site for that reason.

Either a Nike Shoe deal, but I cant have the same shoe every year with minor tweaks like the Lebrons and KDs. They almost all look like hyperfuses to me. Don't mind shoes resembling other shoes I hate every shoe in a single line looking like the same knockoff of the hyperfuse. I would only accept drastic changes between each model like the Jordans

or

I would want to be endorsed by one of my favorite clothing lines to rock their clothes, most notably the Pharell clothing lines.
Maybe some people are cool with never having to worry about sports apparel, shoes, basic clothes, golf clubs, basketballs, running shoes, etc. for the rest of their lives because they spend money on those things.  Thats a big expense that you don't have to worry about that actually appeals to many on a site called "niketalk".

First thing that came to mind was Exxon Mobil or A large bank HSBC or Morgan Stanley...pretty much never ending funds there.

incase Walmart dosent count because their huge inventory of items, then i choose Central Market or wholefoods. Food man.. gotta have it

samadams.jpg

or

crownlogoEZusE5IMOG.jpg

Always dreamed of a sponsorship from Nike. Getting all the free shoes/clothes would be :smokin

Last edited:
Probably Sony.
Free TV's, Projectors, Game Consoles, Phones, Music players and Speakers, Cameras, PC's. They even have an insurance company.

Back
Top Bottom