If you could write a letter to your 15 year-old self...

Don't enter that "if you could write a letter to your 15 year old self" thread, it'll only make you depressed.

Actually study for the SATs.
laugh.gif

Should've taken school much more seriously. Work really hard.
Take a certain class, if you're not assigned to that class.
wink.gif

Man up.
Don't go out for lunch on a certain date; save yourself the money.
Stop being stubborn.
Change your major before you start college.
Hit the gym.
Be more sociable and outgoing; don't be shy.
Be more humble. (That was before I was humbled.
laugh.gif
)
Always make time for family.
Here are the numbers to the biggest lottery in the country a week before someone eventually wins it. And save it. (Worth knowing you won it on your own rather than having two other people to share it with.
pimp.gif
)

Actually study for the SATs.
laugh.gif

Should've taken school much more seriously. Work really hard.
Take a certain class, if you're not assigned to that class.
wink.gif

Man up.
Don't go out for lunch on a certain date; save yourself the money.
Stop being stubborn.
Change your major before you start college.
Hit the gym.
Be more sociable and outgoing; don't be shy.
Be more humble. (That was before I was humbled.
laugh.gif
)
Always make time for family.
Here are the numbers to the biggest lottery in the country a week before someone eventually wins it. And save it. (Worth knowing you won it on your own rather than having two other people to share it with.
pimp.gif
)

Dear 15 year old me,

please develop better working out and eating habits, get a better perception of women and avoid wasting your time with bum bird broads, be a nicer overall more outgoing person, continue playing basketball seriously and don't quit it, and do better in school. your going to get some {(')} real soon and once you do, don't let it have control over you, lastly stay focused and remember some of the decisions you make now can affect the rest of your life.

sincerely, your 26 year old counterpart.

Dear 15 year old me,

please develop better working out and eating habits, get a better perception of women and avoid wasting your time with bum bird broads, be a nicer overall more outgoing person, continue playing basketball seriously and don't quit it, and do better in school. your going to get some {(')} real soon and once you do, don't let it have control over you, lastly stay focused and remember some of the decisions you make now can affect the rest of your life.

sincerely, your 26 year old counterpart.

Tell myself the lottery numbers for the next big jackpot

Ballin at 15, smash 4 life

Tell myself the lottery numbers for the next big jackpot

Ballin at 15, smash 4 life

-it would start off by doing good in school
-working out and lifting stay in football all threw high school
-save up and buy the jays i know i couldnt by now =(

-it would start off by doing good in school
-working out and lifting stay in football all threw high school
-save up and buy the jays i know i couldnt by now =(

It's funny because these are all things that parents tell their kids. I you just dont wanna $*!##%% listen.

It's funny because these are all things that parents tell their kids. I you just dont wanna $*!##%% listen.

You saw this question too huh OP
laugh.gif

- Take Auto Tech classes
- Take Spanish class serious
- Take those AP classes(seeing a trend here?
30t6p3b.gif
)
- Save for a car
- Stop being scary and approach her
- You were right about choosing not to buy any "class of" crap.
- Save up for that field trip. You'll regret it if you don't.
- Party more. Smoke weed
- Talk to someone about your issues
- xxxxxx is going to stab you in the back

Yep. I often think, when/if I have kids how could I make them realize just how important the decisions they make in their teens are.

You saw this question too huh OP
laugh.gif

- Take Auto Tech classes
- Take Spanish class serious
- Take those AP classes(seeing a trend here?
30t6p3b.gif
)
- Save for a car
- Stop being scary and approach her
- You were right about choosing not to buy any "class of" crap.
- Save up for that field trip. You'll regret it if you don't.
- Party more. Smoke weed
- Talk to someone about your issues
- xxxxxx is going to stab you in the back

Yep. I often think, when/if I have kids how could I make them realize just how important the decisions they make in their teens are.

Dear 15 year old me
F Melissa dont be a B about it

STUDY biology and chemistry HARD 

Dont get caught in that !%*% with derrick, Anthony and them

Get in Shape

KEEP ANIME AND MORE TO YOURSELF

Dear 15 year old me
F Melissa dont be a B about it

STUDY biology and chemistry HARD 

Dont get caught in that !%*% with derrick, Anthony and them

Get in Shape

KEEP ANIME AND MORE TO YOURSELF

Dear 15 old me

-Cherish those cookies you get at brunch...you'll never find anything close as good as that 10:10 am cookie rush.
-Do life exactly as you were doing before
-Date the girl/smash that gives you the GIANT hershey kiss for valentines day. She ends up becoming a brain surgeon and significantly prettier.
-Also, date that girl that lives on your street that watches you hoops and is the super sweet to you. She ends up becoming mind numbing cute/pretty/funny/witty.
-In 3 years when you go to college, don't smoke so damn much and concentrate on your grades.
-You'll meet the girl of your dreams at the bball court randomly. Don't stress it. However, when you do meet her MAKE it HAPPEN. Do the things you feel weird doing, and say the things you feel uncomfortable saying. You'll never feel this way about a girl again. Don't let her slip by you.
-Also, in fantasy basketball never ever ever ever ever draft Carlos Boozer. You'll lose every year cuz of him.
-Invest in X, Y and Z company.
-Oh also, don't get 20k in credit card debt. $200 nights out at the bar are NEVER worth it.
-Do Vegas for your 21st EXACTLY as you think you should...it turns out PERFECT =)

Dear 15 old me

-Cherish those cookies you get at brunch...you'll never find anything close as good as that 10:10 am cookie rush.
-Do life exactly as you were doing before
-Date the girl/smash that gives you the GIANT hershey kiss for valentines day. She ends up becoming a brain surgeon and significantly prettier.
-Also, date that girl that lives on your street that watches you hoops and is the super sweet to you. She ends up becoming mind numbing cute/pretty/funny/witty.
-In 3 years when you go to college, don't smoke so damn much and concentrate on your grades.
-You'll meet the girl of your dreams at the bball court randomly. Don't stress it. However, when you do meet her MAKE it HAPPEN. Do the things you feel weird doing, and say the things you feel uncomfortable saying. You'll never feel this way about a girl again. Don't let her slip by you.
-Also, in fantasy basketball never ever ever ever ever draft Carlos Boozer. You'll lose every year cuz of him.
-Invest in X, Y and Z company.
-Oh also, don't get 20k in credit card debt. $200 nights out at the bar are NEVER worth it.
-Do Vegas for your 21st EXACTLY as you think you should...it turns out PERFECT =)

-get as's & b's in school
-dont trip over lil shawty round the corner

-get a real job, u aint gon be workin wit no bricks by the time u 20

-that last main chick u had in 12th grade, dont do her wrong & keep her around. she a good one

-keep hoopin

-smash any & everything u can, u will regret passin up on them guts in a few years

-get as's & b's in school
-dont trip over lil shawty round the corner

-get a real job, u aint gon be workin wit no bricks by the time u 20

-that last main chick u had in 12th grade, dont do her wrong & keep her around. she a good one

-keep hoopin

-smash any & everything u can, u will regret passin up on them guts in a few years

Back
Top Bottom