If you listen to 20 Drake songs in a row you end up with the same message from song #1

Originally Posted by stopcappin

this was the 3rd one �didnt show for some reason�
grin.gif

Come on brah...Wayne will drop a "message song" every 15 years
laugh.gif
....STOP IT 5

I wasnt trying to prove that he has a deep message in all his songs (but he does have 1 every album) I was saying his message is not always the same. One song might be about him liking to eat %%*#* lol and the other "message" is about him thinking he the best but there not the same.

I wasnt trying to prove that he has a deep message in all his songs (but he does have 1 every album) I was saying his message is not always the same. One song might be about him liking to eat %%*#* lol and the other "message" is about him thinking he the best but there not the same.

a lot of Nters fronting on Drake. A lot of you dudes got your simpin' ways offa just listening to dude throughout a WHOLE day 
laugh.gif

a lot of Nters fronting on Drake. A lot of you dudes got your simpin' ways offa just listening to dude throughout a WHOLE day 
laugh.gif

Nah not really but he does seem to have the same style everytime when he spits.

Nah not really but he does seem to have the same style everytime when he spits.

Drake has been stepping the bars up lately...still waiting on that Comeback Season feel though.

Drake has been stepping the bars up lately...still waiting on that Comeback Season feel though.

Back
Top Bottom