If you listen to 20 Drake songs in a row you end up with the same message from song #1

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

You could say the same !!@% about quite a few of these cats.

QFT...I think Wiz Khalifa is a perfect example of this.
Ross
Wayne
Truth...
It's no secret hip hop is lacking creativity/originality. Yet I still listen to all four of these guys.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

You could say the same !!@% about quite a few of these cats.

QFT...I think Wiz Khalifa is a perfect example of this.
Ross
Wayne
Truth...
It's no secret hip hop is lacking creativity/originality. Yet I still listen to all four of these guys.

drake - he's $%%+@% yo girl, he gets dough and reps young money, youngest artist doing, really can't complain, and some corny ##+ line that make fat chicks squirt like hes actually talking to them
wiz - cliqo champagne, lames, with a $*$!#, easy-riders, high, YEAHH

drake - he's $%%+@% yo girl, he gets dough and reps young money, youngest artist doing, really can't complain, and some corny ##+ line that make fat chicks squirt like hes actually talking to them
wiz - cliqo champagne, lames, with a $*$!#, easy-riders, high, YEAHH

Simp Song
Song celebrating fame
Song hating fame

I aint trippin though he makes good music/ If he tried to step out of he box yal would be like..."I dont want to hear Drake rappin bout...." Same thing wit Jay "He only raps about himself/drugs" then yal will turn around and say " I dont wanna hear Jay rappin bout Hurricane Katrina" Oh. Then shut up

Simp Song
Song celebrating fame
Song hating fame

I aint trippin though he makes good music/ If he tried to step out of he box yal would be like..."I dont want to hear Drake rappin bout...." Same thing wit Jay "He only raps about himself/drugs" then yal will turn around and say " I dont wanna hear Jay rappin bout Hurricane Katrina" Oh. Then shut up

Realtalk, how many ex gfs is dude rapping about tho
laugh.gif

I swear every son on TML was about a girl, even *@+$ I didn't think would be.

Realtalk, how many ex gfs is dude rapping about tho
laugh.gif

I swear every son on TML was about a girl, even *@+$ I didn't think would be.

Back
Top Bottom