If you listen to 20 Drake songs in a row you end up with the same message from song #1

what are these other subjects yall wanna hear about? politics? religion? the economy? go listen to jedi mind tricks or some !$+$...

what are these other subjects yall wanna hear about? politics? religion? the economy? go listen to jedi mind tricks or some !$+$...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

I'm sayin'......Who wants to hear intelligent dialogue? Especially from someone that could say something relevant that reaches an incredibly wide audience?

Ignorance is bliss Baby!

$%## atta here. No wonder cats are stuck on stupid there days.

I'm sayin'......Who wants to hear intelligent dialogue? Especially from someone that could say something relevant that reaches an incredibly wide audience?

Ignorance is bliss Baby!

$%## atta here. No wonder cats are stuck on stupid there days.

that $%%! aint entertaining... if u wanna learn go read a !@%$%%+ book... that's what they're there for...

that $%%! aint entertaining... if u wanna learn go read a !@%$%%+ book... that's what they're there for...

this was the 3rd one  didnt show for some reason
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Nash

Drake has no identity musically.
Wait huh?
So do you agree with OP or not?
I'm just saying, who is he?  Like what's his persona?  He's like a Power Ranger or something.

Wait huh?
I'm just saying, who is he?  Like what's his persona?  He's like a Power Ranger or something.

%@!#%% been sayin this for a minute. Personally, I just want something to ride to. I could care less about you rhyming metaphorically about a gun, or in reverse when I'm on my way to the club.

...Please listen to this in context.

%@!#%% been sayin this for a minute. Personally, I just want something to ride to. I could care less about you rhyming metaphorically about a gun, or in reverse when I'm on my way to the club.

...Please listen to this in context.

Wait huh?
Well if his songs all sound like simp songs...
isn't his musical identity in the SIMP vein?

Wait huh?

Wait huh?

Dudes are spitting contradicting theories here. Drake raps about the same 3 things so by definition, those 3 things are what defines him as an artist. That's his identity. What more does he need?

Wait huh?

Dudes are spitting contradicting theories here. Drake raps about the same 3 things so by definition, those 3 things are what defines him as an artist. That's his identity. What more does he need?

Originally Posted by stopcappin

this was the 3rd one �didnt show for some reason�
grin.gif

Come on brah...Wayne will drop a "message song" every 15 years
laugh.gif
....STOP IT 5

Back
Top Bottom