If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
Seriously though,i'd try to dead the situation when he and the other guys were exchanging words (I was there when they were exchanging words though right?).

yes
I would try to diffuse the situation, but if it escalated and dude is getting stomped and your girls friend who you are good friends with gets slapped, it is time to jump in.  After though I would definitely have a talk and possibly swing on the dude myself for acting out when I was trying to diffuse the situation and advise my girls/my friend to find a better dude.

I don't know I ain't no punk, but I ain't a crash dummy either, back in the day we could scrap it out, but now $#*$@* is shooting and I ain't bout that life, homie would have to be getting WORKED for me to jump in, and about ol girl getting slapped she'll learn not to try and break up a fight again

I don't know I ain't no punk, but I ain't a crash dummy either, back in the day we could scrap it out, but now $#*$@* is shooting and I ain't bout that life, homie would have to be getting WORKED for me to jump in, and about ol girl getting slapped she'll learn not to try and break up a fight again

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Probably C, to be honest.  I can't let a homie take a L like that in my presence.

homie? you just met him
laugh.gif

C

i cant let someone thats with me catch a beatdown and not get his back, because i expect the same of anyone i would put myself around

C

i cant let someone thats with me catch a beatdown and not get his back, because i expect the same of anyone i would put myself around

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Couldn't live with myself if the worst happened and I just sat back and did nothing.
I'm tellin my girl to take her friend around a corner and call the cops as I rush in swinging.
I'd probably end up getting messed up too, but it's better than watching 6 cowards kill a single good person.

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Couldn't live with myself if the worst happened and I just sat back and did nothing.
I'm tellin my girl to take her friend around a corner and call the cops as I rush in swinging.
I'd probably end up getting messed up too, but it's better than watching 6 cowards kill a single good person.

I can't let homie take that L especially after they violated his shorty.I 'm no superman but I'm pretty sure I can knock at least 1 of them N_s out .I guess it's just the way I was raised if we roll together some where and @%!% pops off we all in or we get beat up when we come back to the hood.

I can't let homie take that L especially after they violated his shorty.I 'm no superman but I'm pretty sure I can knock at least 1 of them N_s out .I guess it's just the way I was raised if we roll together some where and @%!% pops off we all in or we get beat up when we come back to the hood.

Back
Top Bottom