If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

If you were cool with your girls friend and she got slapped i wouldve done something. Not just because your cool with her, but being that a man slapped a woman, friend or not that $&!@ dont slide.

If you were cool with your girls friend and she got slapped i wouldve done something. Not just because your cool with her, but being that a man slapped a woman, friend or not that $&!@ dont slide.

yeah 90% wouldnt do nothin some wouldnt have a choice couldnt stand there , man i had your back= no retainers i mean lawyers are useful .
I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED HELPING A FELLOW MAN IS PROFITABLE. HAHA the words of a don

yeah 90% wouldnt do nothin some wouldnt have a choice couldnt stand there , man i had your back= no retainers i mean lawyers are useful .
I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED HELPING A FELLOW MAN IS PROFITABLE. HAHA the words of a don

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

your girls friend got slapped up and you dipped didnt you OP
laugh.gif

He's definitely trying to justify his actions
laugh.gif

Couldn't live with myself if the worst happened and I just sat back and did nothing.
I'm tellin my girl to take her friend around a corner and call the cops as I rush in swinging.
I'd probably end up getting messed up too, but it's better than watching 6 cowards kill a single good person.

Couldn't live with myself if the worst happened and I just sat back and did nothing.
I'm tellin my girl to take her friend around a corner and call the cops as I rush in swinging.
I'd probably end up getting messed up too, but it's better than watching 6 cowards kill a single good person.

I would call my boys to bring the golf clubs out and smash one of their faces in. If one of them runs, I'm gonna track him down later and send the word to him that he has to bow down in front of me and apologize, or he gets the Tiger Woods' treatment too.

I would call my boys to bring the golf clubs out and smash one of their faces in. If one of them runs, I'm gonna track him down later and send the word to him that he has to bow down in front of me and apologize, or he gets the Tiger Woods' treatment too.

this

this

Im not going into a 100% gaurenteed beatdown.

If i have a chance to win ill jump in. but i just met the dude so eff him its on him

Im not going into a 100% gaurenteed beatdown.

If i have a chance to win ill jump in. but i just met the dude so eff him its on him

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pssssh easy...
Spoiler [+]
i'd morph
Seriously though,i'd try to dead the situation when he and the other guys were exchanging words (I was there when they were exchanging words though right?).

yes
I would try to diffuse the situation, but if it escalated and dude is getting stomped and your girls friend who you are good friends with gets slapped, it is time to jump in.  After though I would definitely have a talk and possibly swing on the dude myself for acting out when I was trying to diffuse the situation and advise my girls/my friend to find a better dude.

Back
Top Bottom