If you were on a double date and your girl's friend run's into a problem, what you gon do?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

A) Sit back and watch cus you are smart and you've seen or heard the bad sides to situations like this play over and over in movies and real life I don't know dude like that and the +*# whooping he's about to receive just might be justified.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

A) Sit back and watch cus you are smart and you've seen or heard the bad sides to situations like this play over and over in movies and real life I don't know dude like that and the +*# whooping he's about to receive just might be justified.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Be like "yo, chill" from like 15 ft away.

bec9yq.jpg

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Is it a situation where just yelling "The cops are here!" would get them to run? I'd try that first.

laugh.gif
  First thing that I thought.

So you gonna tell us what happened OP?  What'd you do?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Is it a situation where just yelling "The cops are here!" would get them to run? I'd try that first.

laugh.gif
  First thing that I thought.

So you gonna tell us what happened OP?  What'd you do?
nerd.gif

StaXX wrote:
Mark Antony wrote:

bec9yq.jpg

LMAO, I was thinking about this when I read that.

Add another member to team Not About That Life. I'm on a date with MY shorty, if she's not involved, neither am I.

StaXX wrote:
Mark Antony wrote:

bec9yq.jpg

LMAO, I was thinking about this when I read that.

Add another member to team Not About That Life. I'm on a date with MY shorty, if she's not involved, neither am I.

OP let dude catch a vicious beat down
laugh.gif

Because if he didn't he would have a thread saying I just got jumped by a bunch of "Goons"

OP let dude catch a vicious beat down
laugh.gif

Because if he didn't he would have a thread saying I just got jumped by a bunch of "Goons"

Originally Posted by scshift

I'd run around the corner, take my shirt off, then come running in, break through the pack of goons and start stomping out the boyfriend. The goons would be like "what the hell???" and I'd start screaming at the boyfriend about how he smashed my mom then I'd drag him around the corner and tell the goons I was going to knock him out then they could have him.

As soon as we make it out of sight I'll talk some sense into him, tell him I just saved his life and we'd run out the back door.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
crazy but it just might work.

Originally Posted by scshift

I'd run around the corner, take my shirt off, then come running in, break through the pack of goons and start stomping out the boyfriend. The goons would be like "what the hell???" and I'd start screaming at the boyfriend about how he smashed my mom then I'd drag him around the corner and tell the goons I was going to knock him out then they could have him.

As soon as we make it out of sight I'll talk some sense into him, tell him I just saved his life and we'd run out the back door.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
crazy but it just might work.

Back
Top Bottom