If Your Child Killed Someone What Would You Do? Vol. Before & After

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
So I'm watching this movie. I guess they're trying to make it realistic. The kid makes the mistake of confessing to his fam about the murder which was an accident. Father tries to cover it up, doesn't even tell the defense attorney. Messes up by being mad suspicious during the grand jury. Mother tells the entire truth at the grand jury after being guilted in to it by daughter. Kid ends up convicted for involuntary manslaughter for 5 years. Father gets a year for destroying evidence. Pretty subpar movie

The issue also reminds me of the movie Mr. Brooks where he's a serial killer and suspects his daughter is like him and he thinks she killed someone at her college campus so he goes to the college and kills someone the same way just to make it look like it wasn't her.

So if you have a child that has admitted to killing someone (or more) or you suspect that child of killing someone are you going to do the time for your seed? Cover it up? Run away? Make your kid do the sentence?

nerd.gif

I'm pretty confident I'd try to cover it up, lead detectives away, make them think it wasn't even murder, then if I have to rig the trial, and if that fails run away.

Account for your child's age, whether the murder was intentional or accidental, etc.

Discuss.

So I'm watching this movie. I guess they're trying to make it realistic. The kid makes the mistake of confessing to his fam about the murder which was an accident. Father tries to cover it up, doesn't even tell the defense attorney. Messes up by being mad suspicious during the grand jury. Mother tells the entire truth at the grand jury after being guilted in to it by daughter. Kid ends up convicted for involuntary manslaughter for 5 years. Father gets a year for destroying evidence. Pretty subpar movie

The issue also reminds me of the movie Mr. Brooks where he's a serial killer and suspects his daughter is like him and he thinks she killed someone at her college campus so he goes to the college and kills someone the same way just to make it look like it wasn't her.

So if you have a child that has admitted to killing someone (or more) or you suspect that child of killing someone are you going to do the time for your seed? Cover it up? Run away? Make your kid do the sentence?

nerd.gif

I'm pretty confident I'd try to cover it up, lead detectives away, make them think it wasn't even murder, then if I have to rig the trial, and if that fails run away.

Account for your child's age, whether the murder was intentional or accidental, etc.

Discuss.

Was this the movie that involved the truck?

To answer your question I would more than likely tell him to turn himself in if it was an accident.

To answer your question I would more than likely tell him to turn himself in if it was an accident.

If my child killed someone, if they were actually guilty, then I would have them take the consequence.

It's not fair to anyone else that they should get any kind of special treatment. They might be my child, but they would be a murderer. If they have to carry the sentence, I would be very upset and heartbroken but every single person who murdered someone and had to pay for it has parents who must have felt similar pain.

tired.gif

If my child killed someone, if they were actually guilty, then I would have them take the consequence.

It's not fair to anyone else that they should get any kind of special treatment. They might be my child, but they would be a murderer. If they have to carry the sentence, I would be very upset and heartbroken but every single person who murdered someone and had to pay for it has parents who must have felt similar pain.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Nah I don't think it involved a truck. Liam Neeson and Meryl Streep starred in it.
Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I would move

image2704195x.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Nah I don't think it involved a truck. Liam Neeson and Meryl Streep starred in it.
Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I would move

image2704195x.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If he did it on purpose, he's getting turned in. Idgaf if he's my seed, he needs to be punished for his actions.

If it was an accident, well good luck to him.

But honestly, I'm saying this because I have no children. I don't know what my bond with my child would be like so therefor I truly have no idea what I'd do. Luckily, I dont want any damn kids anyway.

If he did it on purpose, he's getting turned in. Idgaf if he's my seed, he needs to be punished for his actions.

If it was an accident, well good luck to him.

But honestly, I'm saying this because I have no children. I don't know what my bond with my child would be like so therefor I truly have no idea what I'd do. Luckily, I dont want any damn kids anyway.

I will turn them in..........then again IDK I don't have any children so....

I will turn them in..........then again IDK I don't have any children so....

great topic....if my son or daughter was grown, i'd advise him to turn him or herself in. I'd have a long talk saying I raised you better than that, or thought I did. If he or she doesn't, I won't rat them out, that's up to my son or daughter. They're grown so they can make their own decisions to run and hide...i'll just support them but not approve of their decisions....

Now if he or she ain't grown, I'd whoop the !%+% out of them, and then turn their beat up @!* to the hospital, and then phone the authorities....

either way, I'd be shook and probably smh at myself..asking myself where did I go wrong, did I raise them right, am I still a good father or did I fail? I'd probably never stop asking questions or second guessing myself....

I just can't stand parents, relatives or siblings defending their family members as deemed innocent when they are clearly guilty or not 100% innocent as they appear. Looking like ignorant fools.

Back
Top Bottom