If Your Child Killed Someone What Would You Do? Vol. Before & After

If it was an accident? I would tell the truth and nothin should happen to him or me. If it was on purpose? Man I dont even know...

If it was an accident? I would tell the truth and nothin should happen to him or me. If it was on purpose? Man I dont even know...

If my kid murdered someone in cold blood, he's getting turned in....no questions asked.

If my kid murdered someone in cold blood, he's getting turned in....no questions asked.

depends on the situation. probably try to hide it and move to a different country or some $%+*. but if he intentionally killed an innocent person, then i'd turn my kid in to the popo

depends on the situation. probably try to hide it and move to a different country or some $%+*. but if he intentionally killed an innocent person, then i'd turn my kid in to the popo

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i'd do anything possible to keep my kid outta jail

This . What do I look like turning my child over to the Government.Only to be incarcerated for the remainder of their life.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i'd do anything possible to keep my kid outta jail

This . What do I look like turning my child over to the Government.Only to be incarcerated for the remainder of their life.

Ide move to DR with them. Ide also tell them to settle down and stop their ishh cause there is no plan C

Ide move to DR with them. Ide also tell them to settle down and stop their ishh cause there is no plan C

So if you have a child that has admitted to killing someone (or more) or you suspect that child of killing someone are you going to do the time for your seed? Cover it up? Run away? Make your kid do the sentence
im calling
photo-7441.jpg

So if you have a child that has admitted to killing someone (or more) or you suspect that child of killing someone are you going to do the time for your seed? Cover it up? Run away? Make your kid do the sentence
im calling
photo-7441.jpg

He's going to jail. I would hope that if I raise a child, I would teach him right from wrong, and I won't accept for him to do that.

He's going to jail. I would hope that if I raise a child, I would teach him right from wrong, and I won't accept for him to do that.

Back
Top Bottom