ijapino's Air Jordan Collection....constantly growing!

eek.gif

Thanks for putting the time and effort in to share!

Very dope Jordan collection I might add.

eek.gif
And black/sport blue VI's? Info?
nerd.gif

truly, truly, truly, amazing,

one question, surprised I didn't see any hares in the collection?

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

very nice collection brother. but could you tell me what those blue 6s are?
I believe ijapino stated that those are infareds but he had some nt memeber customize them

edit: my bad mods, i should have wrote it all in one post

That's my man! I know how much work it takes to take all those pictures so we appreciate it.

I can't believe it took as long as it did for people to start asking about your custom VI's. Believe it or not I'm most impressed with the factthat you have every XXII PE!

that collection was straight crazy, nothing else though? no AMs ever caught your eye? lmao

Here's a few closeups of a couple shoes....

The infamous black/royal VI's. These have been around since 2000, and it's funny to see thatevery once in awhile they get circulated again. They're just a basic black/infrared VI that was customized by Niketalk's KVN. I know what alot of youare thinking, but at the time I had 3 deadstock pairs of infrareds and I didn't anticipate the value to sky rocket like they did. However, they'restill pretty fresh to me, and I don't regret my decision on having them painted. Now a days, more people will probably think they're fake than real,which is why I don't wear them that often...
85oni2f.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]XIX SE's probably aren't that special to most people, but if you look closely, you'llnotice why they hold a special place in my collection.[/color]

834sgmt.jpg

Yes, those are "ijapino" lasered XIX SE's! Betcha nobody got these yet! lol...

They were given to me as a gift from our friends over at Sole Collector. Crazy, huh? You probably would have never guessed that in a million years!

6kzxkia.jpg

Back
Top Bottom