Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by crobers 78

This is from an MTV news article on the video Runaway...yall still gone find a way to refute this...watch. SMDH

"Runway" tells the story of a phoenix (played by model Selita Ebanks, rumored to be West's real-life leading lady) who falls to Earth and is saved by Griffin (a.k.a. Kanye) but later bursts into flames when she's ridiculed by petty humans.

so what you are saying is Kanye read some books and some internet stuff, makes a video that uses ancient symbols and now he is part of this mass plot to take over the world,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I quit.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ Kanye talking about the Illuminati on twitter right now
@kanyewestKanye West

Is illuminati and devil worshipping like the same thing... do they have a social network that celebs can sign up for?

8 minutes ago via web /s.twimg.com/a/1287774835/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://s.twimg.com/a/1287...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -32px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Favorite /s.twimg.com/a/1287774835/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://s.twimg.com/a/1287...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -176px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Retweet /s.twimg.com/a/1287774835/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://s.twimg.com/a/1287...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Reply

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ Kanye talking about the Illuminati on twitter right now
@kanyewestKanye West

Is illuminati and devil worshipping like the same thing... do they have a social network that celebs can sign up for?

8 minutes ago via web /s.twimg.com/a/1287774835/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://s.twimg.com/a/1287...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -32px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Favorite /s.twimg.com/a/1287774835/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://s.twimg.com/a/1287...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -176px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Retweet /s.twimg.com/a/1287774835/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://s.twimg.com/a/1287...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Reply

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Their plan is to increase the amount of fat in movie popcorn to astronomical levels so the heart attack rate kills 85% of the population.................. real spit.............. Nah but really the whole situation is ultimately a poisonous one if you just focus on it in a defeatest way. The whole conspiracy paradigm is built off a high level of paranoia and fear. There is a mental threshold you break through in your study of the "elite". Either you become crazy or you reach a certain level of truth and peace. The reality is that nothing is holding you back but yourself and the concept of a ruling class dictating the future of humanity is correct in some instances but its not a physical thing, its all mental and spiritual. "Free your mind and your heart will follow", that's such a basic statement yet its so true.
thank you. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Their plan is to increase the amount of fat in movie popcorn to astronomical levels so the heart attack rate kills 85% of the population.................. real spit.............. Nah but really the whole situation is ultimately a poisonous one if you just focus on it in a defeatest way. The whole conspiracy paradigm is built off a high level of paranoia and fear. There is a mental threshold you break through in your study of the "elite". Either you become crazy or you reach a certain level of truth and peace. The reality is that nothing is holding you back but yourself and the concept of a ruling class dictating the future of humanity is correct in some instances but its not a physical thing, its all mental and spiritual. "Free your mind and your heart will follow", that's such a basic statement yet its so true.
thank you. 

Type "illuminati" backwards & ".com" into your URL bar then let me know where it takes you.

Pretty "weird" if you ask me
nerd.gif

Type "illuminati" backwards & ".com" into your URL bar then let me know where it takes you.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by young718chris

nerd.gif

Whoa.

nerd.gif

Whoa.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

WHOIS information for itanimulli.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[whois.verisign-grs.com]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to [link to www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: [link to registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 25-nov-2009
Creation Date: 20-nov-2002
Expiration Date: 20-nov-2010

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

WHOIS information for itanimulli.com :

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[whois.verisign-grs.com]

Whois Server Version 2.0

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to [link to www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: [link to registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS45.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS46.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated Date: 25-nov-2009
Creation Date: 20-nov-2002
Expiration Date: 20-nov-2010

Originally Posted by Kong860

^^lol its funny how yall dudes never have legit reasons for not believing. and you really sat there created a spoiler section for an enormous group of rolling icons?

Kong860, don't even trip. Law of free will, don't disturb it. If they want to not believe and do no further research into the info you presented then that's on them...they asked and you presented so you did your job.

"One Love em n keep it movin..."

Originally Posted by Kong860

^^lol its funny how yall dudes never have legit reasons for not believing. and you really sat there created a spoiler section for an enormous group of rolling icons?

Kong860, don't even trip. Law of free will, don't disturb it. If they want to not believe and do no further research into the info you presented then that's on them...they asked and you presented so you did your job.

"One Love em n keep it movin..."

Back
Top Bottom