Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

I am down with Cluemanotti though, that's my boy ... @therealdjclu

laugh.gif

Anyone can start a conspiracy. Only the people who are being oppressed by the government or are just plain confused about things will believe in it. They feel powerless so they have to blame it on __________. Whatever you want to place there.

Anyone can start a conspiracy. Only the people who are being oppressed by the government or are just plain confused about things will believe in it. They feel powerless so they have to blame it on __________. Whatever you want to place there.

juggy4805 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
This is from an MTV news article on the video Runaway...yall still gone find a way to refute this...watch. SMDH

"Runaway" tells the story of a phoenix (played by model Selita Ebanks, rumored to be West's real-life leading lady) who falls to Earth and is saved by Griffin (a.k.a. Kanye) but later bursts into flames when she's ridiculed by petty humans.

so what you are saying is Kanye read some books and some internet stuff, makes a video that uses ancient symbols and now he is part of this mass plot to take over the world,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I quit.

Paying homage? YES.

WHEN did i say anything of the sort talking about Kanye reading books, etc etc and him being part of the plot to take over world? Chill out on your remarks and the type of movies you are watching.

Furthermore, i posted a quote from an article which clearly illustrates what's going on in the video. Ye's involvement is keeping the symbols going, feeding the subconscious with occult symbols, images, depictions and lyrics...Satanism...nothing more. CHILL OUT

juggy4805 wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:
This is from an MTV news article on the video Runaway...yall still gone find a way to refute this...watch. SMDH

"Runaway" tells the story of a phoenix (played by model Selita Ebanks, rumored to be West's real-life leading lady) who falls to Earth and is saved by Griffin (a.k.a. Kanye) but later bursts into flames when she's ridiculed by petty humans.

so what you are saying is Kanye read some books and some internet stuff, makes a video that uses ancient symbols and now he is part of this mass plot to take over the world,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I quit.

Paying homage? YES.

WHEN did i say anything of the sort talking about Kanye reading books, etc etc and him being part of the plot to take over world? Chill out on your remarks and the type of movies you are watching.

Furthermore, i posted a quote from an article which clearly illustrates what's going on in the video. Ye's involvement is keeping the symbols going, feeding the subconscious with occult symbols, images, depictions and lyrics...Satanism...nothing more. CHILL OUT

Are you really trying to say that the story of the Pheonix is now satanism? Really? Its a mythical creature older than the bible.

Are you really trying to say that the story of the Pheonix is now satanism? Really? Its a mythical creature older than the bible.

cartune wrote:
If you are referring to the last sentence i typed then you should be able to figure out your own answer since it does not state your question in it at all if you comprehended it correctly...the quote in bold is from the article, hence i did not write it...with that being said, yall keep your eyes wide shut and carry on. peace!

cartune wrote:
If you are referring to the last sentence i typed then you should be able to figure out your own answer since it does not state your question in it at all if you comprehended it correctly...the quote in bold is from the article, hence i did not write it...with that being said, yall keep your eyes wide shut and carry on. peace!

crobers 78 wrote:

So you dont even know what you said? Well I unbolded the part where you mentioned satanism. You posted an article from then you wrote and ill quote you again "Ye's involvement is keeping the symbols going, feeding the subconscious with occult symbols, images, depictions and lyrics...Satanism..." Where in the article you posted is satan even mentioned? Or are you jumping to conspiracy conclusions?

And subconscious and occult are redundant but I doubt you even know what occult means. 

crobers 78 wrote:

So you dont even know what you said? Well I unbolded the part where you mentioned satanism. You posted an article from then you wrote and ill quote you again "Ye's involvement is keeping the symbols going, feeding the subconscious with occult symbols, images, depictions and lyrics...Satanism..." Where in the article you posted is satan even mentioned? Or are you jumping to conspiracy conclusions?

And subconscious and occult are redundant but I doubt you even know what occult means. 

cartune wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

laugh.gif
 you're in unfamiliar territory, it's obvious...carry on.

Me defining the word 'occult' (which clearly pertains to the thread's subject and what you bolded) does what? I highly suggest you go pick up "A Practical Study of Argument" by Trudy Govier. 

The 'bolded' part i mentioned was in reference to this post i made in this thread below:

crobers 78 wrote:

Furthermore, you typing this ---> "And subconscious and occult are redundant but I doubt you even know what occult means." illustrates that you are not well versed in this topic aka your shoes do not fit, fall back! 

Your thoughts typed out exude silliness and you appear to get a kick out of arguing, smh...once again, CHILL OUT!

cartune wrote:
crobers 78 wrote:

laugh.gif
 you're in unfamiliar territory, it's obvious...carry on.

Me defining the word 'occult' (which clearly pertains to the thread's subject and what you bolded) does what? I highly suggest you go pick up "A Practical Study of Argument" by Trudy Govier. 

The 'bolded' part i mentioned was in reference to this post i made in this thread below:

crobers 78 wrote:

Furthermore, you typing this ---> "And subconscious and occult are redundant but I doubt you even know what occult means." illustrates that you are not well versed in this topic aka your shoes do not fit, fall back! 

Your thoughts typed out exude silliness and you appear to get a kick out of arguing, smh...once again, CHILL OUT!

Of course there is a small group of elites that exude a tremendous amount of power throughout the world... and it's always to one's benefit to question things and think critically... but some of the claims in here 
roll.gif

Maybe their "plan" is to spread fear and thus control the world's population through the slow dissemination of information about the "Illuminati," leading the sheep of the world to believe that there is a devil-worshiping group of elites who control the masses already... but they only gain control once the people buy into the conspiracy... thus, the people who think that they are "enlightened" are actually playing directly into their hands and plans and unknowingly spreading their mind control through trying to convince others about this conspiracy...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Of course there is a small group of elites that exude a tremendous amount of power throughout the world... and it's always to one's benefit to question things and think critically... but some of the claims in here 
roll.gif

Maybe their "plan" is to spread fear and thus control the world's population through the slow dissemination of information about the "Illuminati," leading the sheep of the world to believe that there is a devil-worshiping group of elites who control the masses already... but they only gain control once the people buy into the conspiracy... thus, the people who think that they are "enlightened" are actually playing directly into their hands and plans and unknowingly spreading their mind control through trying to convince others about this conspiracy...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I think the biggest misconception that people have is that artist being part of this "illuminati" are trying to take over the world or that there just evil humans in general. The fact of the matter is A lot of entertainment uses these masonic symbols, im not saying there tryin to brainwash the youth but i cant stand people who will look at these symbols and say its hust a coincedence.

Back
Top Bottom