Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Don't believe that this happens. Just look at how many NTers talk about "Living that Life"

Im sure their parents didnt teach them that. Im sure their school didnt teach them that.

They learned it from living in an enviroment where you have to be the hardest, most thuggin, gun totin, drug sellin N to be cool.

And most rappers glorify that lifestyle.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Don't believe that this happens. Just look at how many NTers talk about "Living that Life"

Im sure their parents didnt teach them that. Im sure their school didnt teach them that.

They learned it from living in an enviroment where you have to be the hardest, most thuggin, gun totin, drug sellin N to be cool.

And most rappers glorify that lifestyle.

indifferent.gif

I don' understand the logic of these conspiracy nuts.

If these "Illuminati" are as rich and powerful as you all seem to believe, why would you believe that you have the resources to find out what they're really up to?

I'm pretty sure anyone that wants to secretly run the world will be big on the whole secret thing.

If these "Illuminati" are as rich and powerful as you all seem to believe, why would you believe that you have the resources to find out what they're really up to?

I'm pretty sure anyone that wants to secretly run the world will be big on the whole secret thing.

The glands in the body are responsible for secretions. Each glands role varies according to it's functionality and specialization in role and they are aligned to the astral bodies chakras. I was just alluding to their connection and why you see such a prevalence of it ascribed to in art, architecture and structure throughout the world. Not to make it seem all mystical and all. Just wanted to shed some light on it in a way that may bring people to a better understanding.

The glands in the body are responsible for secretions. Each glands role varies according to it's functionality and specialization in role and they are aligned to the astral bodies chakras. I was just alluding to their connection and why you see such a prevalence of it ascribed to in art, architecture and structure throughout the world. Not to make it seem all mystical and all. Just wanted to shed some light on it in a way that may bring people to a better understanding.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Don't dismiss us as "conspiracy nuts" because we don't accept the generally accepted ideas of things. People who said the world was round were conspiracy nuts for a while. Hell have you ever been to space? Do you know that the world isn't flat?

I don't believe it is, just saying. You can't just dismiss things because they don't seem correct, or because you haven't gathered enough information to make your own decision. I'm going out on a limb here by saying most of us who believe the Illuminated ones exist don't believe they're godly monsters of some kind. But when one of our first presidents goals was to become a God, or a God like figure... you have to stop and think, are we missing out on something?

The time that we live in, information is EVERYWHERE. Whistle blowers have existed for years, and with the technology we have now, accessing and spreading information is as easy as a couple of clicks. We find out about new information every day. The CIA acts in damn near complete secrecy, but things get leaked that they don't want to.

The weird thing about these powerful people is they do not hide what they want to do. At all. There are rich, powerful people EVERY DAY saying we need to depopulate the world, have mandatory sterilizations, remove people's rights. And these are rich people. When the world is depopulated and they have all the money and resources, who are we supposed to turn to for help when we need it? Members of our own government believe these things. The information is readily available if you want to look for it. If you don't, don't. I don't get why when we want to discuss things like this people come and dismiss things and look for laughs.

Don't dismiss us as "conspiracy nuts" because we don't accept the generally accepted ideas of things. People who said the world was round were conspiracy nuts for a while. Hell have you ever been to space? Do you know that the world isn't flat?

I don't believe it is, just saying. You can't just dismiss things because they don't seem correct, or because you haven't gathered enough information to make your own decision. I'm going out on a limb here by saying most of us who believe the Illuminated ones exist don't believe they're godly monsters of some kind. But when one of our first presidents goals was to become a God, or a God like figure... you have to stop and think, are we missing out on something?

The time that we live in, information is EVERYWHERE. Whistle blowers have existed for years, and with the technology we have now, accessing and spreading information is as easy as a couple of clicks. We find out about new information every day. The CIA acts in damn near complete secrecy, but things get leaked that they don't want to.

The weird thing about these powerful people is they do not hide what they want to do. At all. There are rich, powerful people EVERY DAY saying we need to depopulate the world, have mandatory sterilizations, remove people's rights. And these are rich people. When the world is depopulated and they have all the money and resources, who are we supposed to turn to for help when we need it? Members of our own government believe these things. The information is readily available if you want to look for it. If you don't, don't. I don't get why when we want to discuss things like this people come and dismiss things and look for laughs.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

where did u get this info from? or u just basing this off the mural on the ceiling? 
nerd.gif

where did u get this info from? or u just basing this off the mural on the ceiling? 
nerd.gif

never had time to read all the wall of texts, all I know jayz said something about his pockets illuminate, lulz

never had time to read all the wall of texts, all I know jayz said something about his pockets illuminate, lulz

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

As long as the Federal Reserve is unaccountable to the people, then a lot of this talk is warranted. I think the Masonry/Illuminati talk is the result of ignorance of who is really in control of the world's economic system. I'd rather sit and talk with an "Illuminati Clown" than someone who thinks a President can really make a difference when it's been historically shown that those who try to make a difference get shot, or at least shot at.

I mean call it what you want, but if you can't realize that the world is being played by things like the "oil crisis" where oil just HAD to go up for no real reason or the bailout bill that just HAD to be signed all of a sudden while Obama had the world by the balls in terms of popular appeal (He wasn't even president yet, but he sold it to the people), then I don't know what to say.

And are people really knocking others for "researching"? Like staying ignorant is the thing to do. Some people can just live under any system they are born into while others question it. Now there is a place to share the information without much resistance, so naturally, some folks are left confused with what to really think.
my thoughts exactly. 
Even if dudes are wrong, they are right in at least their attempt to pursue the truth. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

As long as the Federal Reserve is unaccountable to the people, then a lot of this talk is warranted. I think the Masonry/Illuminati talk is the result of ignorance of who is really in control of the world's economic system. I'd rather sit and talk with an "Illuminati Clown" than someone who thinks a President can really make a difference when it's been historically shown that those who try to make a difference get shot, or at least shot at.

I mean call it what you want, but if you can't realize that the world is being played by things like the "oil crisis" where oil just HAD to go up for no real reason or the bailout bill that just HAD to be signed all of a sudden while Obama had the world by the balls in terms of popular appeal (He wasn't even president yet, but he sold it to the people), then I don't know what to say.

And are people really knocking others for "researching"? Like staying ignorant is the thing to do. Some people can just live under any system they are born into while others question it. Now there is a place to share the information without much resistance, so naturally, some folks are left confused with what to really think.
my thoughts exactly. 
Even if dudes are wrong, they are right in at least their attempt to pursue the truth. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

cartune wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:
Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore. But there is no Illuminati. If the government wanted to run your lives they would have made this country a dictatorship not a democracy. There is no point in going through the trouble in "hiding" intentions especially in one of the dumbest countries in the world. You guys lack logic sometimes.

Symbols are symbols. The only power they posses is through peoples belief in it. the 6 point star doesnt bring a Crip any more super powers than these symbols Freemasons use. Its a club. Clubs have symbols and rituals. Instead of beating a +%%@# !@! for 6 minutes they hold a ceremony to initiate members. Which is really more sinister?
30t6p3b.gif
People have rituals where they eat a mans body and drink his blood every first sunday? But I dont think that makes Christians bad people.

The real conspiracy is that it seems this nonsense is only prevalent in the urban community. Theres always been a conspiracy to keep blacks ignorant to whats really going on. And unfortunately we always fall for it. How you have less than 5% of a race show up to the polls but 99% of that race is always complaining. Just another handicap.

All this metaphyiscal #%@* is cool online. I mean everybody acts like they're experts on this stuff and know the truth but they wake up in the morning and get right back in that assembly line call the "workforce" and "school system". Aint nothing wrong with that but dont act like your in "the know" when you're really living like everyone else you consider blind.
i agree with this post `100 percent.

don't get me wrong, this country and other so called democracies are as corrupt as they come. we're just less corrupt than most (and I can make this claim coming from one of the most corrupt nations in the world, Nigeria), and the citizens of this country do somewhat have control over their destiny. Like most societies, socioeconomic gaps exist and there is an inherent disconnect between the haves and the have nots. Sometimes this manifests itself as these moronic conspiracy theories. The people at the top of socio-economic caste system do what they can politically to make sure their agendas are met. These conspiracy theorists are trivializing the main social crutches that plaque society, and keeps the disenfranchized in the dark beyond recognition. The worst part is they never offer a solution to the pseudoparanormal mind control that is keeping black people down.  

politics in this country doesn't need the Illuminati to keep people in the dark. What the last 2 presidential election has thought me, is just how easy it is to manipulate the general public. The eye on the back of the dollar bill, and the Rocafella sign has nothing to do with the average American's inherent stupidity.

Omg Omg Omg, he talked about guns, Jesus and homosexuals...I'm definitely voting for him.
eyes.gif

end rant.

Another point id like to make, the church and religion in general has been used as a more "obvious" and effective tool of control than the illuminati. it has proven time and time again as the easiest way to get people to do your bidding. is the church the illuminati? 

in the  distant future when christianity becomes obsolete like many religions that preceded it, people in control are going to adopt christian symbols in their architecture and whatnot and the disenfranchized are going to associate christianity with something sinister/the illuminati. 
*underlined and in red* BINGO! You just decribed part of the illuminati. If you truly know all the inner workings of this machine called the illuminati then you would have known that these two are part of its branches especially the Vatican.

But you know the Illuminati and uses the Church as a front, were arch rivals right? You do know the Illuminati was actually created to be against the church? You cant just add stuff as you go along thats not how facts work 
laugh.gif

Fixed! I'm done with you. You don't know your limitations when you are not fit for certain convos so immma let this dialogue with you cease especially after that redundant comment
30t6p3b.gif

The Church is one of their many fronts just like Jehovah's Witness was created as  front...you know kind of like they created a two party state to appear like they are both polar opposites with two different agendas when in fact they are opposames cloaking the Feds who sit in the cut
laugh.gif
 their arses off. Go pick up more literature bro and comprehend it

What? Go sit down 
laugh.gif

cartune wrote:

AntonLaVey wrote:
cartune wrote:
Im not even sure what this thread is about anymore. But there is no Illuminati. If the government wanted to run your lives they would have made this country a dictatorship not a democracy. There is no point in going through the trouble in "hiding" intentions especially in one of the dumbest countries in the world. You guys lack logic sometimes.

Symbols are symbols. The only power they posses is through peoples belief in it. the 6 point star doesnt bring a Crip any more super powers than these symbols Freemasons use. Its a club. Clubs have symbols and rituals. Instead of beating a +%%@# !@! for 6 minutes they hold a ceremony to initiate members. Which is really more sinister?
30t6p3b.gif
People have rituals where they eat a mans body and drink his blood every first sunday? But I dont think that makes Christians bad people.

The real conspiracy is that it seems this nonsense is only prevalent in the urban community. Theres always been a conspiracy to keep blacks ignorant to whats really going on. And unfortunately we always fall for it. How you have less than 5% of a race show up to the polls but 99% of that race is always complaining. Just another handicap.

All this metaphyiscal #%@* is cool online. I mean everybody acts like they're experts on this stuff and know the truth but they wake up in the morning and get right back in that assembly line call the "workforce" and "school system". Aint nothing wrong with that but dont act like your in "the know" when you're really living like everyone else you consider blind.
i agree with this post `100 percent.

don't get me wrong, this country and other so called democracies are as corrupt as they come. we're just less corrupt than most (and I can make this claim coming from one of the most corrupt nations in the world, Nigeria), and the citizens of this country do somewhat have control over their destiny. Like most societies, socioeconomic gaps exist and there is an inherent disconnect between the haves and the have nots. Sometimes this manifests itself as these moronic conspiracy theories. The people at the top of socio-economic caste system do what they can politically to make sure their agendas are met. These conspiracy theorists are trivializing the main social crutches that plaque society, and keeps the disenfranchized in the dark beyond recognition. The worst part is they never offer a solution to the pseudoparanormal mind control that is keeping black people down.  

politics in this country doesn't need the Illuminati to keep people in the dark. What the last 2 presidential election has thought me, is just how easy it is to manipulate the general public. The eye on the back of the dollar bill, and the Rocafella sign has nothing to do with the average American's inherent stupidity.

Omg Omg Omg, he talked about guns, Jesus and homosexuals...I'm definitely voting for him.
eyes.gif

end rant.

Another point id like to make, the church and religion in general has been used as a more "obvious" and effective tool of control than the illuminati. it has proven time and time again as the easiest way to get people to do your bidding. is the church the illuminati? 

in the  distant future when christianity becomes obsolete like many religions that preceded it, people in control are going to adopt christian symbols in their architecture and whatnot and the disenfranchized are going to associate christianity with something sinister/the illuminati. 
*underlined and in red* BINGO! You just decribed part of the illuminati. If you truly know all the inner workings of this machine called the illuminati then you would have known that these two are part of its branches especially the Vatican.

But you know the Illuminati and uses the Church as a front, were arch rivals right? You do know the Illuminati was actually created to be against the church? You cant just add stuff as you go along thats not how facts work 
laugh.gif

Fixed! I'm done with you. You don't know your limitations when you are not fit for certain convos so immma let this dialogue with you cease especially after that redundant comment
30t6p3b.gif

The Church is one of their many fronts just like Jehovah's Witness was created as  front...you know kind of like they created a two party state to appear like they are both polar opposites with two different agendas when in fact they are opposames cloaking the Feds who sit in the cut
laugh.gif
 their arses off. Go pick up more literature bro and comprehend it

What? Go sit down 
laugh.gif

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
The most important factoid to the ultra rich families such as the Rothschilds, Astors, Oppenheimers etc is the Occultism. Ocultism is so big and prevalent in affluent circles that its the very basis of the Secular movement. As I mentioned it isn't about money nor power at a certain point it is about transcient energy. Trying to ask people to understand these theories is pointless if they don't understand energy dynamics and occultism. Its basically just two opposing realities asking for justification from the other for their viewpoint when the conversation is beyond both parties ability to fully inderstand. Both ideals have a touch of elitism and snobbish pre judgements one is "sheeple" and the other is a "conspiracy nut". Quite the paradox. As people its important to breath and see the world from the shoes of your opponent without predisposed biased, this is the only way of true learning. There are so many different disciplines one most be knowledgeable in to understand even a piece of the puzzle. Don't ever count out the amount of information and resources ultra wealthy people have, and don't for one moment think you have it all figured out because none of us do, not even the elite.
This is exactly why I do not get into long debates/speeches with folks who have not even taken the time to research the occult, alchemy, satanism, symbology, secret societies, etc etc...they have no ground work to make the connection.

pimp.gif

WISEPHAROAH wrote:
The most important factoid to the ultra rich families such as the Rothschilds, Astors, Oppenheimers etc is the Occultism. Ocultism is so big and prevalent in affluent circles that its the very basis of the Secular movement. As I mentioned it isn't about money nor power at a certain point it is about transcient energy. Trying to ask people to understand these theories is pointless if they don't understand energy dynamics and occultism. Its basically just two opposing realities asking for justification from the other for their viewpoint when the conversation is beyond both parties ability to fully inderstand. Both ideals have a touch of elitism and snobbish pre judgements one is "sheeple" and the other is a "conspiracy nut". Quite the paradox. As people its important to breath and see the world from the shoes of your opponent without predisposed biased, this is the only way of true learning. There are so many different disciplines one most be knowledgeable in to understand even a piece of the puzzle. Don't ever count out the amount of information and resources ultra wealthy people have, and don't for one moment think you have it all figured out because none of us do, not even the elite.
This is exactly why I do not get into long debates/speeches with folks who have not even taken the time to research the occult, alchemy, satanism, symbology, secret societies, etc etc...they have no ground work to make the connection.

pimp.gif

yo it's about alternating energies, and the metaphysics of tangible body and and the living door to alternate universes.

see what i did here? none of that $$## made any sense. I provided no evidence of what I was talking about at work whatsoever. If people have such knowledge I want it and I'd like to use it for my own selfish needs. I love how these conspiracy theorists know so much, but are in the same boat as the rest of us.

If you have all this knowledge, supposedly the same knowledge that makes people like jayz successful, why you still living in ya mama house in the heights?

yo it's about alternating energies, and the metaphysics of tangible body and and the living door to alternate universes.

see what i did here? none of that $$## made any sense. I provided no evidence of what I was talking about at work whatsoever. If people have such knowledge I want it and I'd like to use it for my own selfish needs. I love how these conspiracy theorists know so much, but are in the same boat as the rest of us.

If you have all this knowledge, supposedly the same knowledge that makes people like jayz successful, why you still living in ya mama house in the heights?

nerd.gif
I'm sayin... Ya'll say stuff like that like it's all fact.

I don't even see how you could go about finding a source of information like that without it declaring itself as hearsay.

I'm not saying that there isn't a bunch of deep, dark secrets behind the scenes; but the resources used to hide them far exceed the resources I have to uncover them.  If they control the world, they're playin' out of my league.  I'm just sayin'.

I'll bite though.  I'm not a hater, i've just yet to see a reason why any of this should be taken seriously.

Show me one credible, incriminating thing that would make me scratch my head and I promise I won't post in here again without proper research.

nerd.gif
I'm sayin... Ya'll say stuff like that like it's all fact.

I don't even see how you could go about finding a source of information like that without it declaring itself as hearsay.

I'm not saying that there isn't a bunch of deep, dark secrets behind the scenes; but the resources used to hide them far exceed the resources I have to uncover them.  If they control the world, they're playin' out of my league.  I'm just sayin'.

I'll bite though.  I'm not a hater, i've just yet to see a reason why any of this should be taken seriously.

Show me one credible, incriminating thing that would make me scratch my head and I promise I won't post in here again without proper research.

I'm not at my computer at the second, but when I'm back on I'll refind the info on that. My US history teacher in high school was very into masonry, and that's pretty much where I started learning about this stuff. Masons founded this country basically. I'll try to source things the best I can in future posts, I apologize.

I'm not at my computer at the second, but when I'm back on I'll refind the info on that. My US history teacher in high school was very into masonry, and that's pretty much where I started learning about this stuff. Masons founded this country basically. I'll try to source things the best I can in future posts, I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom