Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

yo it's about alternating energies, and the metaphysics of tangible body and and the living door to alternate universes.

pimp.gif

Yup, Illuminati haha. Come on wake up and smell the BS. How are you going to believe in that but not church? It's the same principal. A social group that has power and everyone looks up to them because of the respect they get from the community. The only difference is the people in the illuminati are more global. lol

Yup, Illuminati haha. Come on wake up and smell the BS. How are you going to believe in that but not church? It's the same principal. A social group that has power and everyone looks up to them because of the respect they get from the community. The only difference is the people in the illuminati are more global. lol

Originally Posted by south sole

yo it's about alternating energies, and the metaphysics of tangible body and and the living door to alternate universes.

pimp.gif

I'm glad you see it, people won't open their eyes.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif
 Now you spitting that knowledge son!

pimp.gif

tired.gif

pimp.gif
 Now you spitting that knowledge son!

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

ItsGettinHot wrote:
I don' understand the logic of these conspiracy nuts.

If these "Illuminati" are as rich and powerful as you all seem to believe, why would you believe that you have the resources to find out what they're really up to?

I'm pretty sure anyone that wants to secretly run the world will be big on the whole secret thing.
Don't dismiss us as "conspiracy nuts" because we don't accept the generally accepted ideas of things. People who said the world was round were conspiracy nuts for a while. Hell have you ever been to space? Do you know that the world isn't flat?

I don't believe it is, just saying. You can't just dismiss things because they don't seem correct, or because you haven't gathered enough information to make your own decision. I'm going out on a limb here by saying most of us who believe the Illuminated ones exist don't believe they're godly monsters of some kind. But when one of our first presidents goals was to become a God, or a God like figure... you have to stop and think, are we missing out on something?

The time that we live in, information is EVERYWHERE. Whistle blowers have existed for years, and with the technology we have now, accessing and spreading information is as easy as a couple of clicks. We find out about new information every day. The CIA acts in damn near complete secrecy, but things get leaked that they don't want to.

The weird thing about these powerful people is they do not hide what they want to do. At all. There are rich, powerful people EVERY DAY saying we need to depopulate the world, have mandatory sterilizations, remove people's rights. And these are rich people. When the world is depopulated and they have all the money and resources, who are we supposed to turn to for help when we need it? Members of our own government believe these things. The information is readily available if you want to look for it. If you don't, don't. I don't get why when we want to discuss things like this people come and dismiss things and look for laughs.

Thanks James Earl

You will never have complete secrecy when dealing with humans...that's oxymoronic esp when you have disgruntled cohorts who are only doing it for a paycheck or advancement n choose to disclose to people once they are out to spread the truth.

ItsGettinHot wrote:

If these "Illuminati" are as rich and powerful as you all seem to believe, why would you believe that you have the resources to find out what they're really up to?

I'm pretty sure anyone that wants to secretly run the world will be big on the whole secret thing.
Don't dismiss us as "conspiracy nuts" because we don't accept the generally accepted ideas of things. People who said the world was round were conspiracy nuts for a while. Hell have you ever been to space? Do you know that the world isn't flat?

I don't believe it is, just saying. You can't just dismiss things because they don't seem correct, or because you haven't gathered enough information to make your own decision. I'm going out on a limb here by saying most of us who believe the Illuminated ones exist don't believe they're godly monsters of some kind. But when one of our first presidents goals was to become a God, or a God like figure... you have to stop and think, are we missing out on something?

The time that we live in, information is EVERYWHERE. Whistle blowers have existed for years, and with the technology we have now, accessing and spreading information is as easy as a couple of clicks. We find out about new information every day. The CIA acts in damn near complete secrecy, but things get leaked that they don't want to.

The weird thing about these powerful people is they do not hide what they want to do. At all. There are rich, powerful people EVERY DAY saying we need to depopulate the world, have mandatory sterilizations, remove people's rights. And these are rich people. When the world is depopulated and they have all the money and resources, who are we supposed to turn to for help when we need it? Members of our own government believe these things. The information is readily available if you want to look for it. If you don't, don't. I don't get why when we want to discuss things like this people come and dismiss things and look for laughs.

Thanks James Earl

You will never have complete secrecy when dealing with humans...that's oxymoronic esp when you have disgruntled cohorts who are only doing it for a paycheck or advancement n choose to disclose to people once they are out to spread the truth.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

My point exactly

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

My point exactly

Originally Posted by crobers 78

ItsGettinHot wrote:

Thanks James Earl

That's true, but why would you assume you get any truth with humans either?  There could just as easily be people planted to say things, people that exaggerate and embellish the truth, and people that are just plain crazy.

You can't speak on man's capacity for spite without acknowledging their capacity to
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
things up.

I'm assuming the information that you have is gathered from a great multitude of sources.  I'm sure that not ALL of those sources are telling the truth.  And with each one that switches the story up for whatever reason, the picture that Youtube conspiracy nuts get becomes distorted right?  What if someone in the very beginning of all the rumors veered from the truth?  Then the end result would be severely distorted by the time it got to everyone else, wouldn't it?

I just don't see how you guys can have so much faith in what you heard some guy on the internet say.

ItsGettinHot wrote:

Thanks James Earl

That's true, but why would you assume you get any truth with humans either?  There could just as easily be people planted to say things, people that exaggerate and embellish the truth, and people that are just plain crazy.

You can't speak on man's capacity for spite without acknowledging their capacity to
things up.

I'm assuming the information that you have is gathered from a great multitude of sources.  I'm sure that not ALL of those sources are telling the truth.  And with each one that switches the story up for whatever reason, the picture that Youtube conspiracy nuts get becomes distorted right?  What if someone in the very beginning of all the rumors veered from the truth?  Then the end result would be severely distorted by the time it got to everyone else, wouldn't it?

I just don't see how you guys can have so much faith in what you heard some guy on the internet say.

ItsGettinHot wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

Thanks James Earl

That's true, but why would you assume you get any truth with humans either?  THAT IS WHY I CORROBORATE EVERYTHING I RESEARCH WITH THE ACTIONS OF WHOMEVER I AM RESEARCHING. FOR EXAMPLE IF I AM RESEARCHING THE 'MEDICAL MAFIA' THEN I WILL PAY ATTENTION TO HOW DOCTORS AND/OR THE HEALTH INDUSTRY OPERATES TO MAKE THE CONNECTION. There could just as easily be people planted to say things, people that exaggerate and embellish the truth, and people that are just plain crazy.

things up.

Good try though
wink.gif

ItsGettinHot wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

Thanks James Earl

That's true, but why would you assume you get any truth with humans either?  THAT IS WHY I CORROBORATE EVERYTHING I RESEARCH WITH THE ACTIONS OF WHOMEVER I AM RESEARCHING. FOR EXAMPLE IF I AM RESEARCHING THE 'MEDICAL MAFIA' THEN I WILL PAY ATTENTION TO HOW DOCTORS AND/OR THE HEALTH INDUSTRY OPERATES TO MAKE THE CONNECTION. There could just as easily be people planted to say things, people that exaggerate and embellish the truth, and people that are just plain crazy.

things up.

Good try though
wink.gif

ItsGettinHot wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

Thanks James Earl

things up.

Good try though
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How could you research something like "One of our first presidents goals was to be a God."?

Did you cross reference the state of religion with his polygraph tests?
laugh.gif

I mean, I just don't understand what it is that could convince you about the authenticity of facts exhumed from how many centuries ago?  And who are the people presenting these facts to you?  Are they reliable?

And you said you do all your research and what not, but you sure ain't shown me anything.  Why would I take anything you have to say as reliable either?

I've done this before though.  It's called "Telephone".  We used to play it a lot after naptime.

ItsGettinHot wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

Thanks James Earl

things up.

Good try though
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How could you research something like "One of our first presidents goals was to be a God."?

Did you cross reference the state of religion with his polygraph tests?
laugh.gif

I mean, I just don't understand what it is that could convince you about the authenticity of facts exhumed from how many centuries ago?  And who are the people presenting these facts to you?  Are they reliable?

And you said you do all your research and what not, but you sure ain't shown me anything.  Why would I take anything you have to say as reliable either?

I've done this before though.  It's called "Telephone".  We used to play it a lot after naptime.

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

is there a place for these types of discussions without the wanna be comedians and trolls?
We need an actual serious discussion board.

The internet is failing me right now, I've been looking for the title of the book that had Washington's and other presidents Masonic, occult, and spiritual information for 2 days. I'll take that L
laugh.gif
all the occult and "White House ritual" stuff is readily available but the GW illumination/ascension quotes are escaping me. You can find things he actually said about the Illuminati (yes he used the word Illuminati) and masonry easily with Google though.

I readily acknowledge the fact that not all conspiracies are plausible, just like I acknowledge the fact that not everything that is generally accepted as truth is plausible. It's a matter of what you believe through the connections you make yourself after you gather information from all sides and analyze things. Alex Jones and Youtube aren't even close to my primary sources of info, I try to keep it down to books because the internet has a way of allowing disinfo to take over. That's why we had people believing we were all going to die on November 6th, because of a coincidence in a Simpsons episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

is there a place for these types of discussions without the wanna be comedians and trolls?
We need an actual serious discussion board.

The internet is failing me right now, I've been looking for the title of the book that had Washington's and other presidents Masonic, occult, and spiritual information for 2 days. I'll take that L
laugh.gif
all the occult and "White House ritual" stuff is readily available but the GW illumination/ascension quotes are escaping me. You can find things he actually said about the Illuminati (yes he used the word Illuminati) and masonry easily with Google though.

I readily acknowledge the fact that not all conspiracies are plausible, just like I acknowledge the fact that not everything that is generally accepted as truth is plausible. It's a matter of what you believe through the connections you make yourself after you gather information from all sides and analyze things. Alex Jones and Youtube aren't even close to my primary sources of info, I try to keep it down to books because the internet has a way of allowing disinfo to take over. That's why we had people believing we were all going to die on November 6th, because of a coincidence in a Simpsons episode
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom