iLoveMakonnen ? vol. all in young thug's lane (prod. by metro boomin)

The Rae Shrimphurts dude was about to throw hands with dude but then caught himself like "what the **** am I doing, this not my real homie" :lol:.

I don't think that was his "crew" though. Makonnen and Rae Sremmurd was just doing a club performance.

But remember when Makonnen said to stop with the wack Tuesday remixes a few weeks ago right after Troy Ave dropped his?

:lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Rae Shrimphurts dude was about to throw hands with dude but then caught himself like "what the **** am I doing, this not my real homie"
laugh.gif

I don't think that was his "crew" though. Makonnen and Rae Sremmurd was just doing a club performance.

But remember when Makonnen said to stop with the wack Tuesday remixes a few weeks ago right after Troy Ave dropped his?

laugh.gif

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Didn't even know that was the cat from Rae Shrummed, regardless theres no excuse someone wasn't ready to hop off stage and protect the cat bringing in bread...kid went from on the corner flipping hard to getting his *** drug hard on a stage.

SON, tell me why homie caught the assassin creed treatment

dude just threw the hoodie up and blended with the crowd

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm in tears at the video that whole lil interaction was straight comedy all these ****** were shook my dude turned around and everything to see what the ticket was and looked like "cool ain't anybody chasing me" :lol: :smh:

Whole time Makonnen on the ground waiting for it to be over :smh: :rofl:

Ya'll seen this NTer LOL ya'll thought the YMCA he was at was finna pull pistols? 

Last edited:
:lol:

bro this dude is zesty as hell. what the hell is going on in the ATL rap scene. :lol:

its clear dude chokes on pipe in them Atlanta streets.

At first I thought it was Loaded Lux that gave him that work.

They found the dude though I saw it somewhere and he's on twitter with the handle of something like @bigbusiness or something.

Back
Top Bottom