iLoveMakonnen ? vol. all in young thug's lane (prod. by metro boomin)

What's funny is Troy Ave went on Twitter and said some ovo dude and Drake hit him up after the twitter comments and they squashed it he claim he ain't have nothing to do with it

Then they find a pic of the same dude with a money murder crew hat on :rofl: :rofl:

Drake bout to bring the goons out :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
WU8AD1P.gif

still rolling at my man tapping him like he wanted a dap and then dragging him down like that 
roll.gif

Dude who hit Makkonen is pie too though.

Who goes to a show acts like a fan, reaches out for dap from the artist and sneak punches him?

You felt like you had to sneak punch a dude like Makonnen and not shoot the fair one?

L's all around.

Last edited:
I'm just saying, son skin looks like it's made from that Century BOB XL technology ...he got yoked up and punch in the head with blunt force, then got up emotionless with that sturdy neck and start singing again unaffected. "CLUB GO'IN UUUUUUP, on a TUEWZDAYYY" 
eek.gif
​. It's the most amazing **** I have ever saw.

Dude who hit Makkonen is pie too though.

Who goes to a show acts like a fan, reaches out for dap from the artist and sneak punches him?

You felt like you had to sneak punch a dude like Makonnen and not shoot the fair one?

L's all around.

how would you possibly get the fair with dude?

you just stroll up to the stage and ask to fight ?

:rofl:

Last edited:
Scandalous rumor: ILOVEMAKKONEN gay sex tape

Up until now the new hip-hop star on the rise ILOVEMAKKONEN kept his intimate life private, but apparently there’s someone ready to shed light on his sexuality.

A man contacted MediaTakeOut and offered them a video with himself and ILOVEMAKKONEN getting down and dirty man-on-man style.

So is another big "coming out" on the way? Stay tuned for more news on ILOVEMAKKONEN gay sex tape.

http://www.sextapestabloid.com/news/view/id/634-scandalous_rumor_ilovemakkonen_gay_sex_tape

:x

:lol:

no shocker here...hes needs a snicker so he can get away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom