I'm a work boyfriend/husand

serotonins

formerly maroki
Simping ain't easy, but I'm trying my best. 

Being nice >>>>> being a dbag

"I thought I was the *******...I guess it's rubbin off"

Last edited:
I'm not proud, but would you rather be nice/simp or just ignore her everyday?

Nope. I'm the alpha at all my prior workplaces and usually the one that ends up smashing.

so you are proud of smashing women who have a husband or SO? am i missing something??
Key word... prior work places. And yes, that's that man's problem not mines. Words of advice simp, if she let someone else smash that ain't yo girl/wife.

Eh i forgot to mention we haven't done anything sexual, and won't...

giphy.gif

Shoutout all the slutty women in relationships gettin it in on the side...yall the real mvps [emoji]127941[/emoji]

How you the work side piece of you ain't even doing nothing? Dudes like you the type to gas up a relationship with a girl based of nothing. she probably just talks to you at lunch and you taking that **** like she want out the marriage :lol:

You ain't **** and her man still beating them guts every night while you making threads

Is she really flirting with you champ? :lol: the fact that you said y'all ain't doing nothing makes me think you making this more than it is

i prob am blowing this out proportion but its just...different

Last edited:
Until it's actually something all you doing is talking and what you consider flirting might not be to heer, I mean what is she REALLY doing? Has she talked about messing around or going out?

we have gone out as a group a few times already..interesting night she flirts wit ither dudes too which i found shocking at first

Do you enjoy talking to her? If not then I don't see the harm in ignoring her

Nothing wrong with being an *******, if you do it properly it actually attracts some women

[emoji]128521[/emoji]

If yall work at a warehouse, bang that out one time kuz it seems like she may be lookin for some aktion...but i dunno

Back
Top Bottom