I'm about to snap

can you hear it when he's beatin ya moms cheeks at night?

the amount of disrespect in that apartment must be at Stifler levels
Could never post family business on NT. Yall are foul. 
laugh.gif

Damn though, your mom is out of pocket. 

Trust me fam I have a **** load of patience. I just need to remove myself from the situation. Cause I know one or 2 more incidents and I will start swinging and no one in the house gonna like it

I just came home from work to an empty crib :pimp: just like the good Ol days. But I goin a weed nugget under the microwave. I should flush it

Wow, dude has no respect for you at all. Or your mother when it comes down to it but it sounds like she enables him.

You need to get out of there by any means necessary, Hope it works out at your uncle or grandmother's spot til you graduate and can be on your own or at least with a roommate not like this dude.

If he was just smoking weed it wouldn't be a big deal but he's selling it out of your house. He's 3 years older than you, you should've beat his *** already.

SON

This guy has no respect for u whatsoever.

Why don't you bend over and let him clap already, you garden tool.

I mean, with all this disrespect you might as well.

Clappin the moms, the son, and the grandma

Ain't that some ****?:smh::smh::smh:

Your mom 40 this dude 25 and you're 22....ya moms a wild one

Just finish school and move on with your life

Sounds like u might have to put ya hands on someone lol. The levels of disrespect over whelmed me and I didn't even finish reading. Grow back bone OP.

I don't know how strong your relationship is with your mother but you're a grown man and this chump seems like he gives no damns about your family.  I suggest you lay down an ultimatum, husband or son.  Sure, it's dramatic but I'm sure if this guy really is the prick you say he is she will pick you over him or if its the opposite she will regret her decision in under a months time.  This guys sounds like scumbag steve 100%.

Give your mom an ultimatum..#*@$ that low life piece of sh93. Bro don't let get in the way with your relationship with your ma.

Let's be honest. Scumbag Steve not the problem here, mom is. 

What 40 year old women gets married to a 25yo pot head? My man in the kitchen bagging up 10 sacks talking about he sell weed. 
roll.gif

The husband is not the problem, if it wasn't him it would be some other gump. 

Last edited:
Yeah your mom is the problem. Give her the ultimatum.

If she can't come to terms - 

Move out. Graduate. Get a job. Live independently. 

Don't go beating on this guy it won't solve anything.  Don't get caught up in legal issues with his petty drug *******t. 

If you want to keep your mom in the picture you need to get creative to get this punk out of your life. 

Wait you and your mom sharing a room?!?!? A one bedroom with a parent would be rough.

Let alone 4 ppl living in a 1 bedroom apt?!?! Reminds me of my parent's stories of 10 of their family members living in a studio back in Hong Kong :lol: damn dude I live in a 1 bedroom apt by myself and I'm almost losing my mind cuz of how small it is

Sorry to hear you've fallen on such hard times.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this dude tapping your mom? I would be mad too. Is it weird having a cougar as a mom? And how young does your mom go?

laugh.gif
 troy wtf bro?  you actually lettin ol boy bang your mom, wear your clothes, **** up your house and possibly get you locked up with him?  i mean i wouldnt call myself, 'about dat life,' but **** if a ***** comes into MY house, he better come correct or he's gonna find himself right back out again, moms or no moms.  jesus christ handle your ****.  it would probably make everything a lot more bearable, no need for you to be holdin all that weight on your shoulders.  tell that ***** to step up or step out and tell your moms thats the way it is..YOU'RE the man of the house, not some clown whos two years older than you.  ****** wear my beanies i tells ya...

his mom not the problem

hey OP maybe your mom is trying to show you something... she married a guy 3 years older than you and he is actually holding her down

you should reach into your backpack and pick out the notepad

MAN THE **** UP, b/c you're obviously a...

dude just said he's a student and pays for everything himself tho....

kinda skimmed through the thread but def move in with your grandma if you can and you get your own room. you're almost done getting your degree so stay the hell away from any potential problems and keep your mind free of BS and distractions.

dude just said he's a student and pays for everything himself tho....

kinda skimmed through the thread but def move in with your grandma if you can and you get your own room. you're almost done getting your degree so stay the hell away from any potential problems and keep your mind free of BS and distractions.
i'll withdraw my last whole statement... the subject this thread contains is to sensitive.

No lie OP this guy is a role model on how to be a alpha lol, tell him to make a account cause he clearly have no damb in the world

Idk how my moms could let the guy do all that **** in the house

I don't understand how I'm the only one who's thinking rationally here. You marry a kid, you get kid **** brought to the table. She shouldn't be complaining at all

I mean I'm complaining about legitimate things that can and will have negative effects on everyone in the house. But it's all in vain since everything continues

Back
Top Bottom