I'm finna start these dreads up...

Was gonna ask this same question... Some people have told me it's just neglect but idk
I guess I will stop picking my hair then but my hair don't stay up without it lol gonna be a long nasty process
Lowkey I want the Weeknd joint too . . . but I just can't justify walking around looking like a fool (until it gets like he has it) for the majority of the next year to look like a dude I ain't know existed 2 years ago

That **** is clean tho . . . IDK how . . . but that **** dope

I think Flocka is a perfect example of how to get dreads but keep ya hairline straight . . .

Lupe's joints came in pretty quick too . . .

Could someone explain to me how Lupe got his, I think that is the most realistic way for me to get dreads, because I REFUSE to go through the chewed up bubble gum on my head stage . . .  It seems like he kinda just grew his **** out and all of a sudden they were locked up

Lowkey I want the Weeknd joint too . . . but I just can't justify walking around looking like a fool (until it gets like he has it) for the majority of the next year to look like a dude I ain't know existed 2 years ago​

That **** is clean tho . . . IDK how . . . but that **** dope​

I think Flocka is a perfect example of how to get dreads but keep ya hairline straight . . .​

Lupe's joints came in pretty quick too . . .​

Could someone explain to me how Lupe got his, I think that is the most realistic way for me to get dreads, because I REFUSE to go through the chewed up bubble gum on my head stage . . .  It seems like he kinda just grew his **** out and all of a sudden they were locked up​
for instant dreads you'd have to get a dread perm. But it isn't permanent.

The best thing I can tell you is, when you first start out getting your hair twisted(when it's short) get it done often... When it's short and not loc'd I would suggest every 2 weeks... As you hair gets longer and becomes loc'd then you can stretch that gap of getting your hair maintenance... It normally takes 6months to a year for your hair to become loc'd...

Lowkey I want the Weeknd joint too . . . but I just can't justify walking around looking like a fool (until it gets like he has it) for the majority of the next year to look like a dude I ain't know existed 2 years ago​

I think Flocka is a perfect example of how to get dreads but keep ya hairline straight . . .​

Could someone explain to me how Lupe got his, I think that is the most realistic way for me to get dreads, because I REFUSE to go through the chewed up bubble gum on my head stage . . .  It seems like he kinda just grew his **** out and all of a sudden they were locked up​
he started with something like this

View media item 154435

Last edited:
Was gonna ask this same question... Some people have told me it's just neglect but idk

I guess I will stop picking my hair then but my hair don't stay up without it lol gonna be a long nasty process

It because he's a celebrity. If that was some average joe blow, you'd be lookin like df!?

1 month in and its starting to look the way its supposed to ...

my journey will be plasterd on NT... pics soon...

i have been growing for about 2 months now for the winter and I think im going to keep em come spring, hopefully I can get em looking like lupes joints, but the weekends ***** looking :x :smh:

Last edited:
whats the update?  I can send you mine if I cut them Ricky
laugh.gif
$45 paypal

whats the update?  I can send you mine if I cut them Ricky :lol: $45 paypal
:lol:

naw brody... i might as well cop the weave the African lady was trying to offer me...

but on the real. i had to stop going to her. she was only using gel. and my stuff was messy the next time she did it. maybe it was an off day, but she wasnt worth it.

found a hoodie rat that'll do'em for $40...

next step... find a yamb that'll do them in exchange for the D...

:pimp: :pimp:

View media item 220602
View media item 220603

Last edited:
Did you have a perm beforehand or do you just got that type of hair?
naw mayne... just how it grows, i guess...

never had a perm... got a flat iron a couple years back, but that's about it...

i wanted that hang time...

thinking bout cutting mines...down to the middle of my back.

want to go back to the notty kobe fro with the fresh shape up.

Back
Top Bottom