I'm in love with a stripper

Crazy thing is it's so many females in the ATL that are strippers if you smashed one you probably wouldn't even know it, I think I'm bout to try myluck LOL, my cousin had a stripper for a girl friend I have heard that they are really crazy women

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Crazy thing is it's so many females in the ATL that are strippers if you smashed one you probably wouldn't even know it, I think I'm bout to try my luck LOL, my cousin had a stripper for a girl friend I have heard that they are really crazy women

Im confused... What exactly is your original question?

Can you meet a stripper at the club and smash without tricking? Or.. Can you smash a stripper without tricking?

theres ALOT of different angles to take here...like the homie matt said it prob aint happening for you if you need tips/advice...this requires a different typeof game...

heres one method that is proven and can skip some of the akwardness of the club-

go to the bank early saturday afternoon - look for the chick in sweats, hair up, glasses and a designer bag....she will look good but will be trying to notlook good/get attention if that makes sense to you....chances are very high that shes a stripper coming to make that deposit...and this is a good type ofstripper...most you can catch at the mall until they go broke then go home and get ready for work to do it all again-
laugh.gif
this is the type you want to avoid unless its a one night/casual type of thing

Crazy thing is it's so many females in the ATL that are strippers if you smashed one you probably wouldn't even know it, I think I'm bout to try my luck LOL, my cousin had a stripper for a girl friend I have heard that they are really crazy women
brah who u tellin. Ive seen my fair share of chicks who look just like strippers. I met this chick at school and when i asked her where she workedshe said at the mall
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
, no specific store or nothin she said at the mall. My first instinct wasthat she was a stripper
laugh.gif
. Its crazy down here in the A.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

theres ALOT of different angles to take here...like the homie matt said it prob aint happening for you if you need tips/advice...this requires a different type of game...

heres one method that is proven and can skip some of the akwardness of the club-

go to the bank early saturday afternoon - look for the chick in sweats, hair up, glasses and a designer bag....she will look good but will be trying to not look good/get attention if that makes sense to you....chances are very high that shes a stripper coming to make that deposit...and this is a good type of stripper...most you can catch at the mall until they go broke then go home and get ready for work to do it all again-
laugh.gif

On Point right there

theres ALOT of different angles to take here...like the homie matt said it prob aint happening for you if you need tips/advice...this requires a different type of game...

go to the bank early saturday afternoon - look for the chick in sweats, hair up, glasses and a designer bag....she will look good but will be trying to not look good/get attention if that makes sense to you....chances are very high that shes a stripper coming to make that deposit...and this is a good type of stripper...most you can catch at the mall until they go broke then go home and get ready for work to do it all again-
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I can actually see that happening.

But seriously though... If you do actually smash a stripper... the thought of you being one of the hundreds of dudes that got to smash wouldn't cross yourmind? or even the fact that you can catch somethin?

Strippers are just like your everyday hustlers and sometimes, you gotta pay to play.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif

On Point right there
laugh.gif
this was like a job for me a couple years back....i'mall done now tho - could drop plenty of gems but it would go over most peoples heads - plus it aint really something you can just learn...

Im confused... What exactly is your original question?

Can you meet a stripper at the club and smash without tricking? Or.. Can you smash a stripper without tricking?

Hell both questions I got a new question, do you think they want a relationship with a guy? Me personally I think some do, and then I think some are freakedout

from what i saw............................
eek.gif

serious down there

Originally Posted by kidUFC

On Point right there
why i always see u in stipper threads?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Because im a regular at Strip Clubs.... It helps me that I can blowhundreds to thousands of dollars and not regret it the next morning.

Money comes and goes and it will come back to me regardless
pimp.gif

Hell both questions I got a new question, do you think they want a relationship with a guy? Me personally I think some do, and then I think some are freaked out

Of course they do... The ONLY 2 times Ive seen females not want relationships is

A. When they are focused on their career (Stripping is not a career)
laugh.gif

B. They been dogged by a dude and are trying to get over it without a rebound guy

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously though... If you do actually smash a stripper... the thought of you being one of the hundreds of dudes that got to smash wouldn't cross your mind? or even the fact that you can catch somethin?

Strippers are just like your everyday hustlers and sometimes, you gotta pay to play.

You got a point it would come across my mind, then again every time I rip something I always think about who came before me ? How many? I mean it'ssomething we don't know unless we ask and the thought of catching something it's a risk all I can say about that is don't go to a hole in the wallstrip joint

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But seriously though... If you do actually smash a stripper... the thought of you being one of the hundreds of dudes that got to smash wouldn't cross your mind? or even the fact that you can catch somethin?

Trust me,some women ONLY strip. Whether its to pay for school or they just wanna make easy money without having a real job. Ive seen it.

Your confusing strippers with prostitutes and strippers that prostitute.

Nowadays im kinda scared to put my %+** in any chick I meet
laugh.gif

LOL.

yep matt is right though. i acutally had a female cousin on my moms side of the fam strip while she was in school. she is very smart and is professional thesedays, hell i wonder if thats how she met david banner she was coo with him before he blew up. (moms side is from mississippi)

laugh.gif
exactly - your prob taking more a chance with the college freshmengirls around you -

even if a stripper sleeps around...you can assume they are more protective of themselves and cautious than the girl that moved from the country to the big cityand is now getting all this attention- has some drinks at a frat party then wakes up the next morn like huh
nerd.gif

from what i know.........

the strippers who be coked up and stuff the most be doin the extras. there are good girls who just tryna stack bread. the baddest girl at the club i use tomess with all the time in CT had the weakest ride. i learned a lot from them days.

I still needa get in on bein itunes DJ at the strip club, everytime a stripper hit the stage my man got hit with a $20. you do the math...........

I only go to strip clubs when I can get in free and wild out without spending a dime. This has happened a few times and killed the times where I showed upwith just a few homies and was willing to drop a couple of dollars. I really just cannot see what benefit there is just throwing away money. Like pay a $!!+$to +$%* tease me? That said, I limit my visits to when I know it will be a festival type occurrence. Never go just to go its not really worth it to me.

But the times where I went and didn't have to drop a dime were mad fun. actions towards the chicks never changed though. I was usually
pimp.gif
or buzzin off liqs. General demeanor like as if I were at a house party, club,street, grocery store...you name it. them @%%! is just like any other %!$ in America. Emotional and irrational. Sure you got a few who are hustler mindedand ambitious, but at the end of the day they are women. I actually took a 20 out of a chick's garter joint. Obviously it's a few you might have topush to the side or move around on because they are on some other ishh, but if you have dealt with enough @%%! for long enough, its just the same old same oldreally. Far as I'm concerned, there shouldn't even really be a strategy to the whole thing, just go do you like you normally would.

and smashing strippers aint really even my forte, but I feel like if I really wanted to, it wouldn't be that hard

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

1. You have to become a regular at the establishment.
2. Make conversation, but don't spend a lot of money on her.
3. Bring a female to the establishment with you to show your value.
4. When the opportunity presents itself, tell her you're throwing (or promoting, if you can't have one) a party and you want her to come with some friends.
5. The rest is on you.

(Disclaimer: I didn't come up with this, but I've seen it done.)
This is some VERY good advice as far as trying to pull a stripper. Emphasize # 2, make sure u dont spend money on her and talk to her like youwould a regular girl.

NT how hard do you think it is to pull a stripper with out tricking, I'm assuming you would haft to catch her when she's not at work
keep trying... one of them dirty birds gonna be impressed that you arent talking about $

Originally Posted by kidUFC

why i always see u in stipper threads?
laugh.gif
Cause the _ Matt tricks all the time....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

He has his own booth at Sue's when he comes thru....Chick's be calling him 'Matty' and @+%@
smh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I used to see that all the time but never put 2 and 2 together...

The _ Tre got jewels for days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom