im late...but this justin bieber got swag

this shrimp got 20 thousand screaming girls a day, and got confidence for days because of it.  if i was him every room i walk into, my head would take up 90% of it srs.

inb4yuserchingjustinbebor

He actually kept up with Busta on the tracking. He missed some spots on that but still pretty impressive for Bieber.

I think this kid is crazy over rated, BUT I'll trade spots with him for a little will. Dude is living the life.

i used to hate, but there was some performance he did on MTV a while back and i was like
eek.gif
son was actually nice

Kid Is Talented
smokin.gif

If He Gets Out Of The Children Audience I Would Pay More Attention To His Music

Originally Posted by Skateboard

It's too bad that when he hit's puberty, his voice won't be the same as when he got noticed/
like Usher and Justin Timberlake you mean...

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Kid Is Talented
smokin.gif

If He Gets Out Of The Children Audience I Would Pay More Attention To His Music

yeah that is true i would have much respect for him but kids these days are all over his sack that what pisses me off like hes the only kid that ever made it becoming big

Would it be slightly ayo if I said I actually liked that new joint he and Chris Brown put up? 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

He actually kept up with Busta on the tracking. He missed some spots on that but still pretty impressive for Bieber.

Agreed.  Beiber has talent.
And as mentioned before, if he gets out of the children audience I'd probably listen to his music. 

Damn, I'm late, too.That Bieber kid looks like he is packing a lot of fans.

Back
Top Bottom