I'm never eating Chipotle again vol. Cockroach in my bowl (pics)

I saw a reddit ama from a chipotle worker, and that person kept saying never get the lettuce bc they always found bugs when washing/going through that stuff. I still hit chipotle but haven't gotten lettuce or a salad there since

Why yall scared of a bug tho? The lettuce is the best part and worth the risk imo.

Buncha Jinxy Cats in here.

:lol:

definitely a beetle or cricket. bugs in fresh produce is not uncommon. they definitely didn't wash the lettuce well enough after they cut it, though, or maybe they did. it's fresh lettuce, and it could happen. I can tell you it probably isn't because the store is dirty. all stores are held to corporate policy of cleanliness, and if you're in a busy area, that store is probably one of the best/cleanest stores in your city.

that being said, you won't be getting much more than a refund and a few free entree coupons from corporate. :lol:

source: work at chipotle. just smashed a bowl for free on my 30. no ragrets.
I've worked in produce distribution my whole life, we never had a bug, roach, cricket whatever come through our produce. This is a store problem.

:lol:

definitely a beetle or cricket. bugs in fresh produce is not uncommon. they definitely didn't wash the lettuce well enough after they cut it, though, or maybe they did. it's fresh lettuce, and it could happen. I can tell you it probably isn't because the store is dirty. all stores are held to corporate policy of cleanliness, and if you're in a busy area, that store is probably one of the best/cleanest stores in your city.

that being said, you won't be getting much more than a refund and a few free entree coupons from corporate. :lol:

source: work at chipotle. just smashed a bowl for free on my 30. no ragrets.
I've worked in produce distribution my whole life, we never had a bug, roach, cricket whatever come through our produce. This is a store problem.

:lol: ok. then I guess every store is filthy and has the same problem. i'm not saying it happens a lot or defending chipotle. i'm just saying that it happens when your produce comes from farms that don't use pesticides.

Last edited:
RIP OP.
Roach babies all in your system

Hope they reproduce and start a space travel program in your system for eating that ish :smh:

This is OP
N6EYYrp.gif
A+ :lol:

Last edited:
That bug was still moving!!!

Should have aten it so you could absorb it's higher protein content and testosterone.

Buggin (no pun) over a roach but ya'll eat the booty....I can't with ya'll

LOL OP deserves it for eating at such a flagrant dining establishment.

Chipotle is so boo boo.

Chipolte ? ******* OVERRATED
sick.gif
I just hate it cause they have to put ONIONS into EVERYTHING..you want tomatoes well it has ONIONS...you want corn well it has ONIONS...

like damn least Sauté them little onions for me please if you have to filler it with everything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom