I'm not even Chinese vol. Mistaken identity

Is Meng a bad *** dude in real life? I've heard a lot of stories about him

His son wrestles now and goes by the name Tama Tonga
Heard he's a jokester. Didn't know his son wrestled. That's wassup. Always good to see the tokos represent.
Yo, he has the scariest stories out of all the wrestlers. There was one where he ripped a guy's eye out. He's not just a street cat, more like a street tiger or whatever is beastly.
He one of those Tongan OGs that seem humble as hell but when you press that red button, it's lights out

Hawaiian, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Native American, and any of those mixed with white

I'm half Korean and half German

Growing up I was always mistaken for Muslim at most Delis I went to. Still get in it to this day. It's all good. I appreciate the in it kind of gives me to ask questions and try to gain a better understanding of the culture.

I was close friends with the son of the owner of my neighborhood Deli growing up, so I've always had love for the Muslims in my neighborhood and always engage respectfully when given the opportunity. He'd always invite me out to Yemen. Sounded cool back then...today I know better.:lol:

Last edited:
All the ignorant and dumb people always say I'm "Spanish" or "Mexican", sheltered white people often times say I'm Black :lol:

I get mistaken for Hispanic all the time down here, apparently I'm from all kinds of different countries lol. Hispanics make up a majority of the population around where I live so it's understandable I guess. Then there's some people who swear I'm Asian, and they always go for the Philippines, South Korea, or Indonesia.

My dad is a white american, and my mom is Trinidadian with a mix of chinese background somewhere in there.

Hell the other day this cashier asked me where my family is from, and when I told him Trinidad he said "I knew you were Hispanic but I didn't know you were from Cuba!?" (referring to the city of Trinidad in Cuba).
:wow: :wow: :wow:

No way, I never knew you were Trini, me and you gotta hang out now. Where can I get the best bake and shark down here? I went to middle school with you and your brother and I always thought you guys were full Asian.

Last edited:
I'm Filipino and every spanish mother, who's daughter I used to slay back in the day, always seemed to nickname me "chino". Never phased me though as I chalked it up to just ignorance and I wasn't gonna be around for too long to explain it to them anyway :lol:
Lol

.75 filipino & .25 japanese

Gotten mexican, laos, cambodian, hawaiian, honduran, any country from south america

Meh depends on my hair style or if I let my beard grow out :lol:

But for the most part it's mix Black/Mexican and/or Puerto Rican.

Last edited:
All the ignorant and dumb people always say I'm "Spanish" or "Mexican", sheltered white people often times say I'm Black :lol:

I get mistaken for Hispanic all the time down here, apparently I'm from all kinds of different countries lol. Hispanics make up a majority of the population around where I live so it's understandable I guess. Then there's some people who swear I'm Asian, and they always go for the Philippines, South Korea, or Indonesia.

My dad is a white american, and my mom is Trinidadian with a mix of chinese background somewhere in there.

Hell the other day this cashier asked me where my family is from, and when I told him Trinidad he said "I knew you were Hispanic but I didn't know you were from Cuba!?" (referring to the city of Trinidad in Cuba).
:wow: :wow: :wow:

No way, I never knew you were Trini, me and you gotta hang out now. Where can I get the best bake and shark down here? I went to middle school with you and your brother and I always thought you guys were full Asian.
Haha no way :lol: I shot you a pm, we need to kick it.

Props for the bake n shark knowledge! The closest I've found was at the Caribbean Delights down on 152nd n US1, but it's not the same without the toppings bar and the maracas view. Joy's Roti Shop in Lauderhill is the goods for Roti n Doubles, especially if you like the pepper sauce.

I used to get asked if I was mixed because I'm light skinned.

But to this day I don't know of any white family members.

It's a trait that's skipped generations in my family unless my grandma was out here playin
mean.gif

My grandma, granddad (rip) and my aunt are dark, but my mom is light and my dad is caramel.

Also have this in other family members as well.

Back
Top Bottom