Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Banned.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by t0xicman

There's MILLIONS of other things "black" people do, THOUSANDS of other words we use... Why the N word tho??...

Saying the N word doesnt land you in jail like stealing and killing do.

Yea cause you KNOW black people are the ONLY ones that commit crimes right...
eyes.gif
Did I say that only black people commit crimes? NO.

You presented a fact that a black person can do a million things(i only counted a few...). Is it possible that out of a million things a black person can dois...kill or steal? YES.

Now you presented a question, why would one use the N word over the other million things the black person does.
I answered you.

and you came and said some non-sense...

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Like I said we lost our culture

Our heritage

our idenity

So what we knew just enough to comprehend

What good was that?

you act as if once the slaves were freed everything was roses
smh.gif

But atleast you got to stay..

Slaves and Freed slaves were Illiterate!

they wasn't allowed to read

They were tricked into share cropping

they were still treated like slaves

400+ years of slavery still impacts the black community til this day...

You can't just get over that %*!*..

Those big %$! letters werent necessary.

The funny thing is that since the words were so big, i couldnt read it
laugh.gif

Anyways,

ok, you wanna talk about "til this day?"

look how much progress you guys made. its incredible
pimp.gif

you guys want "equal rights" for all race you guys still discriminate Asains.

you remember when a couple black males robbed a Korean store in L.A. and the Koreans killed them....

who got blamed? The Koreans. For protecting their store from getting shot up and getting robbed.

Yea. So silent. You shouldn't have even talked about todays racism.

I'm Done.

I have love for every race so its all good at the end
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ng72687

blacks got it bad, blacks had it the worst, blacks used to have it like that. blah blah blah. womp womp womp.

s t f u, stop crying you vaginas.
Who is crying?

And why do cowards like you only express these thoughts behind the safety of the internet?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

blacks got it bad, blacks had it the worst, blacks used to have it like that. blah blah blah. womp womp womp.

Who is crying?

And why do cowards like you only express these thoughts behind the safety of the internet?
Because otherwise they'd be left with a couple knots, at the very least.

It's easy to spew ignorance when there's no consequences, huh?

Why can you not compare the two? Just because slavery of the blacks are taught more often than Indian slavery or Chinese slavery doesn't make it any lessbrutal.

Did Asian people not die as well from the beatings, murders, lynchings, etc?

Were they both not treated unfairly in the courts and kept from testifying unless it was against each other?

Were the women from both groups not raped and sold into prostitution?

Were Asian people allowed to own land for themselves?

Were families not ripped apart from both groups?

Were they not given the lowest of priorities from the Government?

Yes, the Blacks have a longer history of slavery in the Americas and the slave owners prospered greatly from their efforts that could still be traced to whitefamilies today. However people need to understand that there are many more similarities than differences in their history of slavery.

There's MILLIONS of other things "black" people do, THOUSANDS of other words we use... Why the N word tho??...

eyes.gif

You presented a fact that a black person can do a million things(i only counted a few...). Is it possible that out of a million things a black person can do is...kill or steal? YES.

Now you presented a question, why would one use the N word over the other million things the black person does.
I answered you.

What about COMMON things...Ya know...Dancing on beat... Slam dunking?? None of that crossed your mind when you thought of things black peopleDO huh...
eyes.gif

Its so frustrating trying to explain things to people sometimes..its one thing to be ignorant but to be ignorant and stubborn about it? I don'teven see the point anymore.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Our heritage

our idenity

What good was that?

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways,

pimp.gif

you remember when a couple black males robbed a Korean store in L.A. and the Koreans killed them....

who got blamed? The Koreans. For protecting their store from getting shot up and getting robbed.

I'm Done.

pimp.gif

I mean, if you want to use isolated incidents, I could say a lot of things that wouldn't necessarily be true.

How did this thread turn into Asians vs. Blacks?

I don't get how Asian slavery connects to the original topic at hand, but whatever. I'll just lurk this thread, 'cause there's no use with alot of you.

I just want the black youth to look at the type of attitude directed towards our people....seriously just observe and soak this in.

It happens in every single race thread and virtually every open racial discussion in America.

There is no love for us and never will be....until we begin loving ourselves family.

The human race is one people and I am not advocating intolerance and resentment towards others but we really need to band together and do what we need to do asa race.

Love your people Black Folk, in a real way. Look at the person next to you on the train and relate to their experience, know that they carry the same Africanblood within their veins...love your woman, whose woman holds your immortality....love you brothers instead of flaring up at the slightest glance...help yourelders when they are in need...support black business....LOVE YOURSELF AND LEARN WHO YOU ARE.

This type of ignorance doesn't phase me anymore because I know who I am and I know my history...but it pains me to see my people running around blind totheir history and knowledge of self. Don't worry about what everyone else has to say. Know yourself, love yourself and live righteously.

Peace to all.

eyes.gif

You presented a fact that a black person can do a million things(i only counted a few...). Is it possible that out of a million things a black person can do is...kill or steal? YES.

I answered you.

Wow, you serious with this nonsense? Really?

I'm inclined to call you a few names right now, but I'll refrain and just say that that statement just sounds really ignorant and elementary.

Good night.

As long as black people continue to use it in their everyday life i don't see any other race will stop using it

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

YungSatellite said:

Our heritage

our idenity

What good was that?

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways,

pimp.gif

I'm Done.

pimp.gif

smh.gif

Yeah just like asians discriminate against us right?

I don't even know why you took it there

We can go all day...

back and forth..

And at the end of the day it's pointless

smh.gif

THE L.A.S.E.R.S. MANIFESTO

To Every Man, Woman & Child...

1. We Want An End To The Glamorization Of Negativity In The Media.

2. We Want An End To Status Symbols Dictating Our Worth As Individuals.

3. We Want A Meaningful And Universal Education System.

4. We Want Substance In The Place Of Popularity.

5. We Will Not Compromise Who We Are To Be Accepted By The Crowd.

6. We Want The Invisible Walls That Separate By Wealth, Race & Class To Be Torn Down.

7. We Want To Think Our Own Thoughts.

8. We Will Be Responsible For Our Environment.

9. We Want Clarity & Truth From Our Elected Officials Or They Should Move Aside.

10. We Want Love Not Lies.

11. We Want An End To All Wars. Foreign & Domestic (Violence).

12. We Want An End To The Processed Culture Of Exploitation, Over-Consumption & Waste.

13. We Want Knowledge, Understanding & Peace.

14. WE WILL NOT LOSE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOSERS, WE ARE LASERS!!!

Lasers are the opposite of losers. Lasers are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. Lasers shed light on injustice and inequality. Losers stand by and let things happen. Lasers act and shape their own destinies. Lasers find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. Lasers stand for love and compassion. Lasers stand for peace. Lasers stand for progression. Lasers are revolutionary.
Lasers Are The Future.

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!

Love Always Shines Every-time Remember 2 Smile!

i dont know that i really use that word much. alot of my bros do and it doesnt bother me much. i guess its all about how its used but i guarantee if someone(non black)was using it in a hateful manner it would probably set me off

I feel you Mayor. It's really all over NY tho. Any time I'm at the train station by MSG tons of Hispanics use the n word as they walk by me. Use to irkme crazy. I remember one time a chick and a guy said it as they walked by me. I thought they was saying it to me until I observed them as they walked andtalked and it just hit me how many times I've heard it by ppl who weren't black or racist.

Asians I haven't come across a lot but I notice they're a lil more nice about it. These JHS group of Asian kids were rapping or arguing and they said Nword a lot at this bus stop by Sheepshead Bay PJs and when they noticed I was behind them they apologized
laugh.gif
That time it didn't even register to me theywas using it

I counteract this by integrating racial epithets in my daily vocabulary of other racial and ethnic groups to display equality and balance.

I just want the black youth to look at the type of attitude directed towards our people....seriously just observe and soak this in.

It happens in every single race thread and virtually every open racial discussion in America.

There is no love for us and never will be....until we begin loving ourselves family.

The human race is one people and I am not advocating intolerance and resentment towards others but we really need to band together and do what we need to do as a race.

Love your people Black Folk, in a real way. Look at the person next to you on the train and relate to their experience, know that they carry the same African blood within their veins...love your woman, whose woman holds your immortality....love you brothers instead of flaring up at the slightest glance...help your elders when they are in need...support black business....LOVE YOURSELF AND LEARN WHO YOU ARE.

This type of ignorance doesn't phase me anymore because I know who I am and I know my history...but it pains me to see my people running around blind to their history and knowledge of self. Don't worry about what everyone else has to say. Know yourself, love yourself and live righteously.

Peace to all.

Well said.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Who is crying?

Because otherwise they'd be left with a couple knots, at the very least.

It's easy to spew ignorance when there's no consequences, huh?
pimp.gif

Nothing beats racial intolerance better than violence.

Back
Top Bottom