I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard good things about solitary fitness by charles bronson...straight calisthenics/body weight stuff

he was locked up in solitary and had no equipment, no idea if it works but if you hate the gym, might be worth checking out

You're better off going to r/bodyweightfitness

No I want to see these dudes proof

You want to see their proof for what? If you were serious about fitness you'd be taking the time to soak up some of the information posted in here and on this vast internet of ours and start thinking about how to apply what works for your specific body type in to your regimen. but instead you focus your energy on lusting for shirtless pics of random men :stoneface: even after dudes have already been posting pics :stoneface: so what are you really here for? Just to try and pull some cards for lulz? There's other threads for that. This online community deserves better trolling than that sir.

How am I supposed to take the information in this thread seriously if I don't see the proof?

Anybody can come on the internet and say they know what they are talking about

Talk is cheap

If you have a great body, show it off. When I had a great body I'd show it off all the time

How am I supposed to take the information in this thread seriously if I don't see the proof?

Anybody can come on the internet and say they know what they are talking about

Talk is cheap

If you have a great body, show it off. When I had a great body I'd show it off all the time

It's not hard. Pretty basic.

Calorie surplus = gain fat

Calorie deficit = lose fat

Lift.

It's not hard. Pretty basic.

Calorie surplus = gain fat

Calorie deficit = lose fat

Lift.

Pretty much. My routine as of right now is to do a whole lot of cardio, (basketball) and create the biggest calorie deficit that I not only can live up to, but live up to on a more permanent basis. Not even trying to work on my chest because it's naturally pretty good. (S/o Genetics)

Gotta get back to how I was a few years ago. Not fat or anything, but my mid-section / upper body was pretty shredded. I'll probably get back to there if I continue what i'm doing in about a month or so.

Posted these in our other fitness thread of my recent progression. It all boils down to consistency and diet.

View media item 1097660
I know what I'm talking about.

Young washboard...

Wouldn't eem wear shirts.

I'm 5'11" 205...

But I get buckets (4 men's league games a week). And run consistently.

I'm doomed to be a fatty. :frown:

:rofl:

Diego's thirst for shirtless men, can't breaffff
This thread delivered, was not expecting this.

[COLOR=#red]Dudes are literally begging to see other dudes shirtless, and disguising it by saying the proof is in the pudding. And they are repeatedly asking too.

But hey it's 2014, it's a new day we must accept all types of lifestyles even if it's different from your own. With that being said y'all can think I'm fat or whatever doesn't eem matter, however I will not be showing my body in here because of some dudes begging to see it...there's just something so wrong with that :lol:

Dam chicks you meet online don't even beg for pics like these dudes.[/COLOR]

Posted these in our other fitness thread of my recent progression. It all boils down to consistency and diet.

I know what I'm talking about.
What's a sample diet for a given day?

**** went straight to his head LMAO.

Ain't nobody bout to loose no sleep cuz you ain't posting picks of yo soggy *** abs.

bCee gave us enough eye candy for the weekend.

Ol baby body *** *****.

Last edited:
There's no disguising anything

I find it funny that dudes are boasting about how they look but they are too scared to post a pic?

It's 2014 Most phones have a camera on them

Dudes giving advice but they probably look worse than my out of shape self

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Dudes are literally begging to see other dudes shirtless, and disguising it by saying the proof is in the pudding. And they are repeatedly asking too.

But hey it's 2014, it's a new day we must accept all types of lifestyles even if it's different from your own. With that being said y'all can think I'm fat or whatever doesn't eem matter, however I will not be showing my body in here because of some dudes begging to see it...there's just something so wrong with that :lol:

Dam chicks you meet online don't even beg for pics like these dudes.[/COLOR]

**** went straight to his head LMAO.

Ain't nobody bout to loose no sleep cuz you ain't posting picks of yo soggy *** abs.

bCee gave us enough eye candy for the weekend.

Ol baby body *** *****.
crying

There's no disguising anything

I find it funny that dudes are boasting about how they look but they are too scared to post a pic?

It's 2014 Most phones have a camera on them

Dudes giving advice but they probably look worse than my out of shape self

I feel you bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom