then things went:
View media item 1101397

now we in this thread like:
View media item 1101398
this was awesome. :lol:

6'6 245 = in shape?

Of what object?

:lol:

[COLOR=#red]Like honestly, no like for real not even trYing to be funny, in the shape your mother would love. I'm a hit with the older women, and if she was in shape and still good looking I'd smash. Black don't Crack right?

But anyway what did I tell you many times about addressing me in here? I don't like talking to dudes with Iheart as a name. You're grown now idiot, heck even Bow Wow changed to his govt name.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'm 6'6 245 lbs. I have met NTers in person who can verify, not one will say anything about being fat. I highly doubt you'd call me a little n**** to my face. Just saying my dude, not getting aggie or anything.[/COLOR]
:smokin Huh man

Last edited:
lol what happen?

EWD i thought we was good

the COD comment? lol i gotta read the thread now lol

brb

Last edited:
Lmaooooo!!!!

EWD is letting yall know the cal is on him, and he's going Chief Wiggum on every sideways comment. Ya'll struck a nerve hahaha. Going at mother's b? Damn. Those feels are flourishing.

But anyway what did I tell you many times about addressing me in here? I don't like talking to dudes with Iheart as a name. You're grown now idiot, heck even Bow Wow changed to his govt name.
While we're on the subject of changing screen names... 

[COLOR=#red]
AL Audi, I thought you said you was gonna shut your b*** a** up :rofl:, I knew you couldn't refuse. Just like a BAN.[/COLOR]

i would love to spar with you B

lets set a date, 2015, ill give you time to get in tip top shape Dhalsim

you wanna be a street cat, ok, imma show you some things you never seen before

real life bruh

no choppers, all hand and foot work b

Last edited:
Now pics of your medals and awards you had no problem bragging about

But but but, he's in the secret military...that which shall not be named..voldemort. no uniform, just timbs and jeans. Chiraq. They get medals in the secret military? Thought it was a secret...so you can't talk about it? Or have evidence it exists. What the medals say? Are they like the medals they give to all the losers in kids sports? EWD, your squadron take down Bin Laden b? pix or nah?

Last edited:

real life bruh

"No choppers,all hand and foot work b" :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Yo this dude blaster combo is ultimate troll instigator. Has something to say in every thread.. Dude averaging 42 posts PER DAY B, PER DAY. 10 month average too, he isn't even slowing down. How do you even do that.

how many am i averaging bruh?

go fly a kite or something. we know your BFF with OP

rustling of the jimmies continues

But but but, he's in the secret military...that which shall not be named..voldemort. no uniform, just timbs and jeans. Chiraq. They get medals in the secret military? Thought it was a secret...so you can't talk about it? Or have evidence it exists. What the medals say? Are they like the medals they give to all the losers in kids sports? EWD, your squadron take down Bin Laden b? pix or nah?

For some reason, I think you just 8miled his excuse if you know what I mean :lol:

real life bruh

SON! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have never seen a thread derail to this extent. I don't even understand this **** at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom