In an MMA fight, would Ronda Rousey beat Floyd Mayweather?

Exactly my point. You think Rousey would stand around and box? Hell no, she's leg checking him, taking him down, choking him out, followed by elbows, knees... ect.

sick.gif
Floyd would die.
Cause floyd or anyone for that matter would just let her do that? 
roll.gif

Have only skimmed the last two pages, but whoever said if they fought seven times, it would go seven games deserves reps. This isn't as crazy as it seems, Rousey is friggin' otherwordly.

There would be three fights where Floyd lands first and probably puts Rousey to sleep. Another 3 where she sets up a throw first, sends him for a ride, and snaps an arm. She tossed around Uriah Hall on TUF with ease. He was probably around 195 at the time. Fight day Floyd would be a feather to her.

If this thing goes down in a WEC cage? Rousey wins that deciding fight.

Exactly my point. You think Rousey would stand around and box? Hell no, she's leg checking him, taking him down, choking him out, followed by elbows, knees... ect.

:x Floyd would die.
Cause floyd or anyone for that matter would just let her do that? :rofl:

:lol: You think YOU could get out of kimuras, ankle locks, rear naked chokes, triangles, guillotines?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
some of yall arent right in the head. rousey would demolish floyd in a MMA fight. why you ask? because thats her ******* sport. would kobe hit a home run against felix hernandez? would lebron convert a 4th and 1 at the end zone? ******* idiots.

some of yall arent right in the head. rousey would demolish floyd in a MMA fight. why you ask? because thats her ******* sport. would kobe hit a home run against felix hernandez? would lebron convert a 4th and 1 at the end zone? ******* idiots.
Absolutely. 

Lol dudes r funny. Lots of people train their entire lives to lose to newbs. Remember when bones came on the scene after like 2 yrs of experience of any kinda mma/ju jitsu training and molly womped cats.

Its called athleticism. Men are much more athletic perioddddd now ur taking one of the bestttt combat fighting men of all time and having him fight a woman and her accomplishments are supposed to matter? She would never come close to inflicting harm on him hah NEVER. Trained boxers with the reflexes of a ninja and jungle cats offspring cant connect on a jab but shes gunna be able to clinch him. Yup

Again shell get her life taken and im willing to fight any mma woman out there to show yall how this will play it.

Lol dudes r funny. Lots of people train their entire lives to lose to newbs. Remember when bones came on the scene after like 2 yrs of experience of any kinda mma/ju jitsu training and molly womped cats.

Its called athleticism. Men are much more athletic perioddddd now ur taking one of the bestttt combat fighting men of all time and having him fight a woman and her accomplishments are supposed to matter? She would never come close to inflicting harm on him hah NEVER. Trained boxers with the reflexes of a ninja and jungle cats offspring cant connect on a jab but shes gunna be able to clinch him. Yup

Again shell get her life taken and im willing to fight any mma woman out there to show yall how this will play it.

Are you the same dude that said you'd stomp on Bruce Lee? :nerd:

Yea he's bugging I think Floyd would KO Rousey doesn't mean any jabaroni on the street would have a shot against her,dude asking to get his arm broken

Yea he's bugging I think Floyd would KO Rousey doesn't mean any jabaroni on the street would have a shot against her,dude asking to get his arm broken

set it up. Ive alrdy offered to come to dudes gym who trains fighters in here. Draw up a waiver. Have a chick sign it. Record me knockin her out. Ufc rules. No headgear

Dude talking about fighting girls in here :lol:

Random guy fighting a random girl does not equal the thread situation.

Last edited:
Its almost a perfect comparison bro.. me vs an mma trianed fighting woman. Ur all saying all that matters is her skill set and training right. So a well trained amatuer vs me a not at all trained MMA fighter. I played sports all my life n recreationally boxed .

Im 6 foot with a 6'2 wingspan and 9 1/4 inch hands.not a small dude at all. Bout 205. Me and rousey would be flyweight vs light heavyweight... Would not end well for her orbitals. I could jab outside her leg range. as far as me fighting a woman its proposterous thays all im tryong to show u guys here. Men are on an ENTIRELY different strength and athleticism than women. U could take the worstt fighter n Bellator at 135 and he would end Rousey n the first rd. It would be worth the youtube celebrity and all the criticisms of striking a woman jus to show how redic the notion of a PROFESSIONAl boxer losing to a female in a physical confrontation. Let alone the best ever. Even at damn near 40 yrs old

Its almost a perfect comparison bro.. me vs an mma trianed fighting woman. Ur all saying all that matters is her skill set and training right. So a well trained amatuer vs me a not at all trained MMA fighter. I played sports all my life n recreationally boxed .

Im 6 foot with a 6'2 wingspan and 9 1/4 inch hands.not a small dude at all. Bout 205. Me and rousey would be flyweight vs light heavyweight... Would not end well for her orbitals. I could jab outside her leg range. as far as me fighting a woman its proposterous thays all im tryong to show u guys here. Men are on an ENTIRELY different strength and athleticism than women. U could take the worstt fighter n Bellator at 135 and he would end Rousey n the first rd. It would be worth the youtube celebrity and all the criticisms of striking a woman jus to show how redic the notion of a PROFESSIONAl boxer losing to a female in a physical confrontation. Let alone the best ever. Even at damn near 40 yrs old
Go home Jewseejay, you're drunk.

Go home Jewseejay, you're drunk.

Set it up. All these MMA experts and not a one of you hasi a female at your gym thay wants to shut somebody up? I litteraly offered to fly to jake shields gym and take on the top female there. Dude then called me a bully n said yea but the guys would whop ur *** haha

SET IT UP!

She has not choice but to stand when the fight starts son. You can't possibly be that oblivious to that.

At some point she's going to have to close the distance. Floyd isn't James Toney. He will use his feet and angles and that will probably not be that easy.

You really think her kicking range is that much greater than his punching range?

Come on people, if you're going to TRY to discuss this ridiculous topic, at least try to do it intelligently.

Please note, I have not said I think either one would win or lose. It's just laughable that any of you think there is an OBVIOUS answer or outcome.

If you watched or compete in any martial art, including wrestling or boxing, you would know that's never the case between 2 fighters that are even remotely evenly matched.

I can tell how much MMA you watch since you have her choking him out, then following up with elbows and knees. Because that happens....

:x Floyd would die.
Cause floyd or anyone for that matter would just let her do that? :rofl:

:lol: You think YOU could get out of kimuras, ankle locks, rear naked chokes, triangles, guillotines?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have you ever seen Ronda apply any of these techniques?

Giggle giggle lulz lulz!

I'm sure she can, but the chick has won all of her fights but ONE by armbar. And it's going to be all good for her standing across from the best boxer in the world?

Have only skimmed the last two pages, but whoever said if they fought seven times, it would go seven games deserves reps. This isn't as crazy as it seems, Rousey is friggin' otherwordly.

There would be three fights where Floyd lands first and probably puts Rousey to sleep. Another 3 where she sets up a throw first, sends him for a ride, and snaps an arm. She tossed around Uriah Hall on TUF with ease. He was probably around 195 at the time. Fight day Floyd would be a feather to her.

If this thing goes down in a WEC cage? Rousey wins that deciding fight.

Cheers to the dudes regulars from the MMA thread making sense.

It's a wrap for me in here. Good times.

Last edited:
Search my name i. The fitness threaf. I dont wanna talk about it i wanna be about it. But o
:rofl:

You even work out or anything bro? This some pros vs joes type stuff

Nope. Never thrown a punch either. Jus have overwhelming self confidence haha. Im not proclaiming something we cant have figured out gents. Im litterally begging someone to make it happen here hah

View media item 996864
View media item 996866
Im just a dumb fat lil NTer whose gunna let a woman harm him... Yup

Make it happen. We can even take bets so i can get rich for beating up a female :pimp:

Seems reallly dumb now huh?

Like the greatest boxer of our timebeing beatup by a woman.

But to answer ur question... If it means me getti g rich and or neverrr having to hear this asanine discussion again. Yes.

Back
Top Bottom