In an MMA fight, would Ronda Rousey beat Floyd Mayweather?

For all the crap rousey talks I don't care if a male or female cracks her skull. I just want to see it happen.

You hating her is exactly what that propaganda of her being a heel is for. Now you watch to see her lose. Much like.......... :nerd:.

Why don't the both of y'all jump rousey and get it over with :lol:

Last edited:
She said she has a chance against Cain Velasquez. Would like to see what happens if she ever spars with him. The scar on her face would be triple the size of Brock's.

the whole thing would be a farce. heres how the fight would go down.....ronda will immediately fall on her back because shes not risking any time standing up .All Floyd needs is a well placed right to completely turn the fight in his favor. Look at how Meisha Tate was semi successful when she was fighting Rousey in standup, she was able stay outside and pick her shots until she initiated any type of grappling and got ragdolled.

The fight would look something like this :lol:

AliInoki.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea who would win. but MMA and Boxing seem pretty different so if they are the same size the edge would have to go what rules they will be using. if the are MMA rules, Rousey wins, if they are Boxing its Floyd.
Again, BOXING is part of MMA. Why do so many ignore this fact?

She said she has a chance against Cain Velasquez. Would like to see what happens if she ever spars with him. The scar on her face would be triple the size of Brock's.
When did she say this? She clearly wasn't serious if she did say it.

A few months ago. I posted it in the mma thread. She was quoted as saying it. Not sure if she meant it or not. She stole the personas of the Diaz boys and Chael The American Gangster so she always tries to say something ridiculous.

I mean obviously she doesn't actually think that she has a shot vs Cain... 
laugh.gif

Clear trolling... Got that ghoul Cyborg to bite though.

Last edited:
Beast or not, Cyborg would give her that work. She'd rather fight a retired and overweight Carano.

I don't see why you are shooting down the idea of Floyd's reflexes/reaction ability to scope things out before they happen, defense, is a key factor in any combat sports battle he is part of.

I don't see why you are shooting down the idea of Floyd's reflexes/reaction ability to scope things out before they happen, defense, is a key factor in any combat sports battle he is part of.

I read a couple books on the subject recently, the difference of reaction time (the time it wakes for your muscles to respond to a command from your brain) between elite athletes is minuscule to none existent, regular everyday people have faster reaction times than guys who hit 95+ mph baseballs.

they "react" faster, because they can sort of predict punches, because of their skill and experience and mastery of the sport.

They don't necessarily react faster, they can predict and anticipate.

but if you put them in a sport that they are unfamiliar with, then that ability to predict goes away.

Its why Michael Jordan while an elite athlete was never going to be able to hit a baseball.

its why barry bonds can't hit a 75 MPH softball from jenny finch.

ect ect

mma and boxing seem related but the wrestiling part seems different enough that a guy without experience would struggle.

Last edited:
Jewseejay, Shogun, Floyd...

tumblr_m94j08kbes1qaniafo1_500.gif

Any dude so much as lays a finger on my bae Ronda and I'll be coming for you.

Last edited:
I mean,I don't even like Floyd,but all I can think about is his reflexes to a take down and his speed.I think he'd catch her before she takes him down.But I do agree that if it goes to the ground,she has a huge advantage,girl or not

So?  Professional MMA fighters aren't better at boxing than professional boxers.
Uhm, you do know my statement was in support of Mayweather right?

My point being, just because it is an MMA Fight, doesn't mean it couldn't essentially be a boxing contest. Which we know who would come out on top.

Back
Top Bottom