In N Out Coming to Dallas, TX: Finally...A W for All You Texans

Damn, makes me happy that I have 3 of them within a 7 mile radius from my house
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I'm over here in Cali, the Valley. And I still love my In-n-Out, but those of you that live around here, I've grown to love "The Habit" a whole lot more.

The Habit is real good, but better than In N Out??
grin.gif

-J-

Good look for TX, in n out shakes
pimp.gif

My boy from texas and I were just talking about this a few days ago.

Only thing I dont like about em is that the fries get cold quick, obviously because theyre fresh.

Seriously people are saying that Whataburger is greater than In N Out? I live in Arlington but am from LA and they arent even close .

IN N OUT > _____________

I work next to a Whataburger and eat there a lot, but In and Out makes better fries and a better burger. It gonna be great to go home and have an In and Out only like 1/2 mile from my Parent's House.

For those of you that don't know the location will be Firewheel Town Center by 71 Lavon and George Bush Tollway. It a great location and pulls in Murphy, Wylie, and Rowlett. Located next to Rockwall County the 1 county for job growth in the US.

Trust me when I say this the first Texas Location will be swamped all the time

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Seriously people are saying that Whataburger is greater than In N Out? I live in Arlington but am from LA and they arent even close .

IN N OUT > _____________

Native Texans are gonna stick to whatever they grew up with even tho it is an inferior product. I'm from Cali too living in Houston, in-n-out, so close yet so far.......

1. i thought Austin was already getting an in-n-out or already had one...

2. In-N-Out is good but man i'll take a #2 with cheese grilled onion's and jalapenos from whataburger over a double double animal style any day....

*bump*

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/04/in-n-out-will-be-here-sooner-t.html

Home > News > The Scoop

Comment0 | Recommend
thumb_up.gif

http://
[h2]In-N-Out may be here sooner than you think[/h2]

btblogmug.JPG

[h4]By[/h4]Bruce Tomaso/Editor 

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/authors.html#Bruce Tomaso/Editor
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/authors.html#Bruce Tomaso/Editorbtomaso@dallasnews.com Bio

8:07 PM on Tue., Apr. 5, 2011 | Permalink

If you just can't wait for In-N-Out to arrive, we have good news:

Restaurant Critic Leslie Brenner says on our Eats blog that the Frisco and Allen stores -- the first two of eight planned in the Dallas area -- could be open by mid-May. As recently as two weeks ago, In-N-Out wasaiming for late May.

Staff Writer Karen Robinson-Jacobs of our Business News department confirmed with officials of the California-based burger chain that things are moving along more quickly in North Texas than they anticipated.

Early readers of The Scoop -- and there were a few of you -- may recall that this news will excite me much less than it does a lot of you.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

In-N-Sell Out
indifferent.gif

First, we gave NYC the Bloods. Now this?
At first I was like "Why are you alive still??"
And then I realized this was resurrected from the dead
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Nah this will be an L. Texas is already too fat... The only thing TX needs out of California is an LA Fitness.
nerd.gif
lol exactly what I was thinking, I was like aint like over half Texas over weight.....

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

1. i thought Austin was already getting an in-n-out or already had one...

2. In-N-Out is good but man i'll take a #2 with cheese grilled onion's and jalapenos from whataburger over a double double animal style any day....
im a native texan. i've had in-n-out a couple of times when i've went out to vegas and its definitely
pimp.gif
, but i still prefer whataburger.

Gimme #1 animal style, extra onions, extra pickles, add chopped chilies. What you know about chopped chilies
nerd.gif

lmaooo at ppl who buy that "its only in cali because they dont freeze their meat" crap.

wendy's meat is also never frozen and they have no problem.

i bought into the hype and hadd a double double same day aired to me and it was ok. would rather go to backyard burger or 5 guys.

Can I take this time to point out one of my favorite aspects of the In-N-Out Burger - the sponge bun. 
pimp.gif
3 x 2 (three patties, 2 slices of cheese) animal style (fried mustard, grilled onions, and pickles) with no pickles
tongue.gif
  Fries no salt stick them in the burger. Pink lemonade
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by importfan9000

I work next to a Whataburger and eat there a lot, but In and Out makes better fries and a better burger. It gonna be great to go home and have an In and Out only like 1/2 mile from my Parent's House.

For those of you that don't know the location will be Firewheel Town Center by 71 Lavon and George Bush Tollway. It a great location and pulls in Murphy, Wylie, and Rowlett. Located next to Rockwall County the 1 county for job growth in the US.

Trust me when I say this the first Texas Location will be swamped all the time

that's literally 4 minutes east on Bush for me... and that's a conservative estimate. i was at the circuit city there, when it was open obv., and some kids put an ipod on one of the home theater docks and started dancing the soulja boy and had someone recording it... we offered my boy 20 bucks each to go grab it and throw it across the store and an extra 5 to hit the big glass windows above the entry.
those poor kids made it like 2 minutes in w/a crowd formed and boom. my boy makes an easy $125.

anyway, money well spent and it'll be nice but a curse to have one that close to me. anyone know if it's taking over an existing storefront or are they constructing something completely new for it? that mall being open air was a huge mistake.

local joints and diners and hole in the wall places be having some great burgers as well. Fuddruckers is almost in every state. It's weird this type of mindset is built where in-n-out is regarded as the best. Dallas area will not be that much better off with these cropping . It would take a heck of a lot to mess up a burger and these hole in the way joints do just as good as these named places.

My city just got a five guys. It's decent but theres some smaller diners who can compete just as well. So it's not like these places are reinventing anything..

Back
Top Bottom