In School Suspension FTL.

ISS in elementary school was
pimp.gif
they put me in a 2nd grade class and i got to watch christmas movies for the whole day
iss in middle school was super whack, it was during lunch & if you were extra bad they had you go around picking up trash, & you had to fill up twobags or they'd give you another dam day
iss in high school was the worst, i had it at least 15 times throughout hs, just go to a classroom sign in, and be quite for the whole day. even the lunch waswhack, they'd take you like 15 min before everyone else and you'd get a ham sandwich, milk, & a apple

to all that asked,I'm in here because I didn't go to saturday school. Ill be damned if I get up at 6 am on a saturday. :smh. I'm not too ticked offthough. There's some serious potential in here
pimp.gif
I might hit yall with the THB type stalker pics. I gotta fake cough though because blackberry cams dothat click *@%$.
laugh.gif
oh well. Aorry if I have typos on this. I haven't looked at the screen once. Sneaky typing FTW!

Originally Posted by JuJu

yea ISS was garbage but when i was in middle school we had something even weaker which was lunch detention. Straight up i had lunch detention everyday of 8th grade. you know how weak it is to eat lunch in silence in a classroom with a teacher and miss out on the ONE time of day you had to just relax without fear of a teacher getting in that !$%? PLUS they did you dirty in lunch detention, no regular lunch for you sir no no, you get a cheese sanwhich an apple and a milk lol. i swear cats was in there hustlin to sneak a extra cheese sandwhich so they wouldnt be starvin all the rest of the day lol and please dont let the lunch ladies forget to pack the mustard/mayo on the cart cause then its just really like hell on earth lol.

haha i used to get lunch detention all the time from 6th to 8th grade. but i got to eat whatever i wanted. the messed up part was i would have to sit with thespecial education class sometimes because i guess my teacher thought that would be punishment. she was an idiot tho cuz they were the nicest and funniest kids.

word last time i had csi, it was cuz my stupid school was actually enforcing dress code and i slipped up
but w/e, it still beats being in class bored outta my mind...it was too dope
whole gym full of people

the iss teacher is the librarian

i was the library T.A. last year

i basically do whatever i want in ISS if shes supervising.
pimp.gif

i never got iss.. they just kicked me out of school
smh.gif
i almost got expelled once for stealing the teachers answer key and selling answers man i was gettingback
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saturday school FTW
laugh.gif
man we used to ball in the gym and watch some oldSinbad comedy tape that one of the english teachers had... no punishment whatsoever besides going at 8am

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Saturday school FTW
laugh.gif
man we used to ball in the gym and watch some old Sinbad comedy tape that one of the english teachers had... no punishment whatsoever besides going at 8am
ftw for you maybe
saturday school at my school sucks
they make you come mad early and clean up the school
indifferent.gif

only good part is you get to leave when done

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Hmm never had ISS. Then again I only got detention. But our detention was to walk around in a circle quietly for an hour after school. If it rained or snowed we were inside and could do HW. They called this detention JUG. As a joke they would say it meant "Justice Under God," but the meaning is something in Latin I can't exactly remember. Jesuit schools all have this. Agh the memories of having detention but only doing it for 5 minutes at a time because of being on the basketball team. Good times.
Where you go to school?

Brophy College Prep in Phoenix, where I went, has the same thing.

hated it

Back
Top Bottom