In School Suspension FTL.

at least you can be on your phone...we cant do ++%#....and they make us stand up for 2 hours in the begging of class

Bringing back memories my friend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I don't even remember how many times I got ISS in middle school
laugh.gif
. One time though, I almost started a riot in my math class in 7th grade. I hadmy shirt untucked and we had to have our shirts tucked in. The teacher gives me ISS for it I said "Give me one more chance." Then everybody else inmy class started chanting it mad loud with me, dudes were like banging on desks and jumping up and down. Before it got worse she gave me two days ISS
mad.gif
laugh.gif
. Middle school was awesome
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lmao @ having iss. Iss is so stupid. I use to laugh at the kids with iss. They looked so miserable LOL

Before thanksgivong break a teacher gave me ISS for saying nohomo
indifferent.gif

then before that i got suspended+iss+a fine for "gambling"
indifferent.gif

Hmm never had ISS. Then again I only got detention. But our detention was to walk around in a circle quietly for an hour after school. If it rained or snowedwe were inside and could do HW. They called this detention JUG. As a joke they would say it meant "Justice Under God," but the meaning is somethingin Latin I can't exactly remember. Jesuit schools all have this. Agh the memories of having detention but only doing it for 5 minutes at a time because ofbeing on the basketball team. Good times.

yea ISS was garbage but when i was in middle school we had something even weaker which was lunch detention. Straight up i had lunch detention everyday of 8thgrade. you know how weak it is to eat lunch in silence in a classroom with a teacher and miss out on the ONE time of day you had to just relax without fear ofa teacher getting in that !$%? PLUS they did you dirty in lunch detention, no regular lunch for you sir no no, you get a cheese sanwhich an apple and a milklol. i swear cats was in there hustlin to sneak a extra cheese sandwhich so they wouldnt be starvin all the rest of the day lol and please dont let the lunchladies forget to pack the mustard/mayo on the cart cause then its just really like hell on earth lol.

Originally Posted by JuJu

yea ISS was garbage but when i was in middle school we had something even weaker which was lunch detention. Straight up i had lunch detention everyday of 8th grade. you know how weak it is to eat lunch in silence in a classroom with a teacher and miss out on the ONE time of day you had to just relax without fear of a teacher getting in that !$%? PLUS they did you dirty in lunch detention, no regular lunch for you sir no no, you get a cheese sanwhich an apple and a milk lol. i swear cats was in there hustlin to sneak a extra cheese sandwhich so they wouldnt be starvin all the rest of the day lol and please dont let the lunch ladies forget to pack the mustard/mayo on the cart cause then its just really like hell on earth lol.
roll.gif
so true... couldnt get a soda in ISS... it was eitherwhole, skim or chocolate milk. No a la carte. joint was straight d-block

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by JuJu

yea ISS was garbage but when i was in middle school we had something even weaker which was lunch detention. Straight up i had lunch detention everyday of 8th grade. you know how weak it is to eat lunch in silence in a classroom with a teacher and miss out on the ONE time of day you had to just relax without fear of a teacher getting in that !$%? PLUS they did you dirty in lunch detention, no regular lunch for you sir no no, you get a cheese sanwhich an apple and a milk lol. i swear cats was in there hustlin to sneak a extra cheese sandwhich so they wouldnt be starvin all the rest of the day lol and please dont let the lunch ladies forget to pack the mustard/mayo on the cart cause then its just really like hell on earth lol.
roll.gif
so true... couldnt get a soda in ISS... it was either whole, skim or chocolate milk. No a la carte. joint was straight d-block

laugh.gif
I had that before
smh.gif
regular lunch had cheeseburgers with baked potatoes and ice cream
pimp.gif
while we had ham sammiches and milk
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom