In your opinion, what are fashion mistakes made by men/women ? VOL....2016

Vineyard Vines is the type of **** you wear when you're in a frat. Or when you have no backbone and a prissy gf who "only drinks white wine" and thinks pastel colors "look nice" on you. Or probably just both of those things.

Man I wish one of my homies would show up in an outfit like that we'd have a field day roasting him :rofl:

Last edited:
Vineyard Vines is the type of **** you wear when you're in a frat. Or when you have no backbone and a prissy gf who "only drinks white wine" and thinks pastel colors "look nice" on you. Or probably just both of those things.

Man I wish one of my homies would show up in an outfit like that we'd have a field day roasting him
roll.gif
was a part of greek life in college at a predominantly white school (thank goodness greek life was more diverse) but anyone who tried extra hard and only wore sperrys, polo, searsucker and towards the end of 4 years vineyard vines was immediately labeled a "try hard" they got no respect and rarely got bids. Individually none of those things are bad and on occasion a combination of them isnt either but if thats all you where then youre absolutely trying way too hard.

I wonder how many of y'all are clowning on **** you used to not only rock, but defend religiously.

Anyways, here's my list,

Stance socks
USPA
Tall tees
Excessively baggy pants
Skinny jeans
Joggers
Pretty much every fashion trend from the last 15 years

was a part of greek life in college at a predominantly white school (thank goodness greek life was more diverse) but anyone who tried extra hard and only wore sperrys, polo, searsucker and towards the end of 4 years vineyard vines was immediately labeled a "try hard" they got no respect and rarely got bids. Individually none of those things are bad and on occasion a combination of them isnt either but if thats all you where then youre absolutely trying way too hard.
agree with everything you said. there's a cool / effortlessness to it all. my genre is more-so preppy hipster than that full on preppy try-hard Carlton swag

Last edited:
are Nike Tech fleece pants considered joggers? If so I like them
yea those are joggers. 

I like jogger sweatpants, most comfortable clothing ever, good to workout in too. khaki and jean ones are lame imo.

If you dress preppy then cool. But don't try to act all high and mighty because you spend $120 on t shirts that have a pink whale on them. 

are Nike Tech fleece pants considered joggers? If so I like them

yea those are joggers. 

I like jogger sweatpants, most comfortable clothing ever, good to workout in too. khaki and jean ones are lame imo.

If you dress preppy then cool. But don't try to act all high and mighty because you spend $120 on t shirts that have a pink whale on them. 

:wow:

:lol: :rofl:

lol dudes always think they've elevated once they put on some turqouise chinos or chubby shorts and a shirt straight from the Father's Day Section at Dillards
look old sport, there's preppy.... and there's douche bag broke boy preppy wearing chubby shorts and polo outlet shirts hopping out of a used Ford Escape

dog, you said jeans were out, everything from you after that was made null.  Your shtick is showing "old sport"

Jean shorts. Granted, I wore them once myself years ago and I look back on those days with eternal regret :smh: That's been the big one for me for the longest time. Beyond that, white socks, loud shoes, cargo shorts, whatever is all good and I can accept in various circumstances. I myself wear graphic tees, but I also think there's a limit to that and that no one needs to be wearing a graphic tee every single day. Especially not if all of them are from Champs and have terms like "Witness" or "Just Do It" on them.

Discovered another one a few days ago that I didn't even know existed

View media item 2050428
My younger cousin walked into my apartment wearing a hoodie like this. Only difference is that it was blue. I stared at it for a few minutes trying to figure out why he'd cut the sleeves off what looked to be a brand new hoodie. Then I figured out that the hoodie hadn't been torn or cut, it was just made that way :smh: Asked him what the purpose of a short sleeve hoodie was and he told me he just thought it looked nice. Firstly, people that wear jackets and hoodies in 90-100 degree weather naturally irk me. That's just how i've always been, but taking something meant to keep you warm and altering it to keep you cool, just doesn't make any sense to me :lol: I was trying to tell him that if wearing a hoodie made him too hot then he should just not wear one to begin with or take it off. Son said that the hoodie was an important part of his "fit and personal style" :lol: Just strikes me as something that wouldn't work for you in the winter or the summer.

I got this hoodie in all black it's :pimp:

Nike basketball be coming with heat fam

Last edited:
so.. your boss? :lol: :pimp:  

? I don't understand why my non racist Japanese boss would wear this white trash brand but OK...also, congrats on considering racism to be " :pimp: " just like everyone else who dresses like you

Last edited:
? I don't understand why my non racist Japanese boss would wear this white trash brand but OK...also, congrats on considering racism to be " :pimp: " just like everyone else who dresses like you

Dude def tried to play you. Lmao we need to find out what his old sn is

Back
Top Bottom